呢个拉里桑德斯动他 歌曲 重复的多

《拉力高拉力高》中间有相似歌的英文文是什么歌_百度知道
《拉力高拉力高》中间有相似歌的英文文是什么歌
Cause you&#39.You must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantBaby.;Cause you&#39.;re not the one that I needTo stay high on my feetDon've gone too farIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meBll ever see yourselfJust the way you areDon&#39...;ll ever see yourselfJust the way you areDon&#39...You must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantBCause you&#39.;ve gone too farIf you wanna lie to meYou must change the filePlay your gamesBe with your jerksIt will be just fineIf you't come back and cry for me&#39......If you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meBaby.You must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantBt need you to succeedCan you feel that hate that runs to youCan you feel it tooIf you wanna lie to meYou must change the filePlay your gamesBe with your jerksIt will be just fineIf you&#39.If you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meBCause you&#39..You must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantBve gone too farIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meBaby.;t come back and cry for me't come back and cry for me't need you to succeedCan you feel that hate that runs to youCan you feel it tooIf you wanna lie to meYou must change the filePlay your gamesBe with your jerksIt will be just fineIf you't come back and cry for me&#39.If you feel my loveCan you hear my thoughtsCan you feel everythingAnd if you hear my thoughtsCan you feed my soulCan you save it tooYou&#39.;ll ever see yourselfJust the way you areDon've gone too farIf you wanna lie to meYou must change the filePlay your gamesBe with your jerksIt will be just fineIf you'll ever see yourselfJust the way you areDon're not the one that I needTo stay high on my feetDon&#39If You Feel My Love (Chaow Mix) - Blaxy GirlsIf you feel my loveCan you hear my thoughtsCan you feel everythingAnd if you hear my thoughtsCan you feed my soulCan you save it tooYou&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲歌词里面好像有 拉力拉力怕累,拉力拉力怕累。 好像是韩国女组合唱的。_百度知道
歌曲歌词里面好像有 拉力拉力怕累,拉力拉力怕累。 好像是韩国女组合唱的。
可以去我的空间主页去听一下
提问者采纳
T-ARA的roly poly
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
是LG手机的广告曲lolipop(棒棒糖)吧,有两首不一样的,如果全是女生唱的那就是FX的,如果的男女合唱就是Bigbang和2ne1唱的
是韩语歌曲里面的
是的,两首都是韩语歌,,,,不过还有一首是Tara的roly-poly也有点像,,上网查查看吧
Lollipop - Bigbang&2ne1是不是这个?
是韩语歌曲里面的,女组合
甩葱吧。,。。,,甩葱歌。。。
歌曲歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌的歌词是一个人的夜我的心葬在拉里,叫什么?_百度知道
有首歌的歌词是一个人的夜我的心葬在拉里,叫什么?
有首歌的歌词是一个人的夜我的心葬在哪里,叫什么?
提问者采纳
萧亚轩的突然想起你
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
拉里的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拉里拉里哦拉里拉,这歌叫啥,_百度知道
拉里拉里哦拉里拉,这歌叫啥,
歌一开始就是,拉里拉里哦拉里拉,一女的唱的,着歌名谁能告诉我
2NE1也有很多新歌《Lollipop》
是2NE1和bigbang唱得哦。
嘿嘿,你可以去听听
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
拉里的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求爱奇艺《泡菜帮》最新一期,节目08:01分开始的背景音乐!一个男声唱“崩吧里吧拉里go~崩吧里吧_百度知道
求爱奇艺《泡菜帮》最新一期,节目08:01分开始的背景音乐!一个男声唱“崩吧里吧拉里go~崩吧里吧
baidu.hiphotos.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=fdbb6fd250eed223c14872e/b58f8c5494eef01f18e25bd317d97://c!一个男声唱“崩吧里吧拉里go~崩吧里吧拉里go”
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 拉里.伯德 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信