来源:威锋网
函数导图 MathGraphics
开发者/开发商
Francisco Valbuena
需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPad 兼容。
&&?6&&&&&&限时免费
GamesCenter
iTunes链接
  这是一款关于函数的教育软件,软件界面非常直观,打开就能看到熟悉的直角坐标系,屏幕顶端是函数公式输入框,点击打开开发者为用户预设的键盘,其中三角函数、平方函数、幂函数、阶乘、取整函数等运算符应有尽有。键入任意基本函数公式(有些非初等函数也可以显示)函数图像就会出现在直角坐标系中。用户可以通过双指挤捏放大缩小直角坐标系比例,更细致的了解图像细节和函数某点数据。
这里是《函数导图 MathGraphics》在App Store的专属页面
接下来的应用也很好玩:
发表我的评论
摄影与录像
摄影与录像
摄影与录像
摄影与录像
论坛热点资源
威锋网服务Mathster外挂下载
更新时间:
下载:84次
平台:IPhone
苹果iPhone(iOS 4) Mathster外挂下载
有部分玩家问到有外挂下载吗?虽然现在网上有很多外挂可供下载,不过很多来路不明的外挂可能携带了木马病毒,各位玩家最好还是少用外挂。
请选择品牌
请选择机型iPhone(iOS 4)
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新苹果苹果iPhone(iOS 4)下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的Mathster攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
is a fun, exciting and challenging maths brain training game. With challenges for all ages and skill levels become the master of equations in no time!As featured in the App Store's "New and Noteworthy" list!25/11/2010 #1 game in France!Mathster generates a grid of numbers and an equation. Your challenge is to find all the pairs that make up the answer in the equation! Best of all, the equations and pairs are randomly generated and change each time, so you will never play the same game twice! Keep your eye out for power ups which will help you in your quest to become a maths master, but beware of the pesky power downs that will sabotage your result!At the end of the game you can see how your results break down and even compare your results do you previous games! Your results will be submitted to the OpenFeint highscore boards to see how you did compared to the rest of the world!What people have said:"On the whole, a fun game to play anytime we want, and in the process get Math-savvy." - "Woot! Way to start off this app. I had fun with it, surprisingly, and I think you will too." -
(5/5)"Mathster is a fun and educational app for kids and their parent gamer alike" - "I hate math and I don't usually enjoy games in which I'm racing the clock. Mathster does the impossible by making it fun and rewarding." -KillianAD (5/5)Features include:* Openfeint integration* Highscore boards* Addition and subtraction challenges* Achievements* Power ups!* Maths power!* Gorgeous graphics* Endless gameplay* Retina display support* Game analysis* Personal improvementThis is only the first version of the app and there are loads of features planned, including:* Multiplication and division* iPad support* Multiplayer mode* More power ups and achievements!Any bugs, suggestions or comments should go to /taptasticapps**************************************Check out our new app SoundZen /apps/soundzen
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了Mathster外挂下载的用户还看了:
关于苹果iPhone(iOS 4)
苹果公司,原称苹果电脑公司,核心业务是电子科技产品。在高科技企业中以创新而闻名。2011年2月,苹果公司打破诺基亚连续15年销售量第一的地位,成为全球第一大手机生产商。日苹果公司市值超过埃克森美孚,成为全球市值最高的上市公司。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
iPhone(iOS 4)的分辨率为640*960,是苹果生产的一款触屏手机。苹果iPhone(iOS 4)手机用户可通过九游下载。Mathster正版下载
更新时间:
下载:84次
平台:IPhone
苹果iPhone(iOS 1) Mathster正版下载
官方正版下载即开发者确认发布的下载,九游是中国最大最强最专业的手机游戏第一门户,提供的所有游戏下载均经过版权所有者同意并确认,在九游这个平台供广大游戏爱好者下载的,在九游下载正版还能享受到九游的独家礼包,这么好的事怎么能够错过呢?对吧?
请选择品牌
请选择机型iPhone(iOS 1)
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新苹果苹果iPhone(iOS 1)下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的Mathster攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
is a fun, exciting and challenging maths brain training game. With challenges for all ages and skill levels become the master of equations in no time!As featured in the App Store's "New and Noteworthy" list!25/11/2010 #1 game in France!Mathster generates a grid of numbers and an equation. Your challenge is to find all the pairs that make up the answer in the equation! Best of all, the equations and pairs are randomly generated and change each time, so you will never play the same game twice! Keep your eye out for power ups which will help you in your quest to become a maths master, but beware of the pesky power downs that will sabotage your result!At the end of the game you can see how your results break down and even compare your results do you previous games! Your results will be submitted to the OpenFeint highscore boards to see how you did compared to the rest of the world!What people have said:"On the whole, a fun game to play anytime we want, and in the process get Math-savvy." - "Woot! Way to start off this app. I had fun with it, surprisingly, and I think you will too." -
(5/5)"Mathster is a fun and educational app for kids and their parent gamer alike" - "I hate math and I don't usually enjoy games in which I'm racing the clock. Mathster does the impossible by making it fun and rewarding." -KillianAD (5/5)Features include:* Openfeint integration* Highscore boards* Addition and subtraction challenges* Achievements* Power ups!* Maths power!* Gorgeous graphics* Endless gameplay* Retina display support* Game analysis* Personal improvementThis is only the first version of the app and there are loads of features planned, including:* Multiplication and division* iPad support* Multiplayer mode* More power ups and achievements!Any bugs, suggestions or comments should go to /taptasticapps**************************************Check out our new app SoundZen /apps/soundzen
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了Mathster正版下载的用户还看了:
关于苹果iPhone(iOS 1)
苹果公司,原称苹果电脑公司,核心业务是电子科技产品。在高科技企业中以创新而闻名。2011年2月,苹果公司打破诺基亚连续15年销售量第一的地位,成为全球第一大手机生产商。日苹果公司市值超过埃克森美孚,成为全球市值最高的上市公司。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
iPhone(iOS 1)的分辨率为320*240,是苹果生产的一款触屏手机。苹果iPhone(iOS 1)手机用户可通过九游下载。}

我要回帖

更多关于 math type 个版本下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信