好像是圣诞大战的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求cctv5 2014年底,是NBA直播完了的时候吧,放的一首英文歌男歌手唱的 歌词 最后好像_百度知道
求cctv5 2014年底,是NBA直播完了的时候吧,放的一首英文歌男歌手唱的 歌词 最后好像
求缉丹光柑叱纺癸尸含建cctv5 2014年底,是NBA直播完了的时候吧,放的一首英文歌男歌手唱的
歌词 最后好像是一直在重复
Last Friday Night(T.G.I.F.)-Katy PerryThere's a stranger in my bed'There's a pounding my headGlitter all over the roomPink flamingos in the poolI smell like a minibarDJ's passed out in the yardBarbie's on the barbequeThere's a hickie or a bruisePictures of last nightEended up onlineI'm screwedOh wellIt's a black top blurBut I'm pretty sure it ruledDamnLast Friday nightYeah we danced on tabletopsAnd we took too many shotsThink we kissed but I forgotLast Friday nightYeah we maxed our credit cardsAnd got kicked out of the barSo we hit the boulevardLast Friday nightWe went streaking in the parkSkinny dipping in the darkThen had a menage a troisLast Friday nightYeah I think we broke the lawAlways say we're gonna stop-opWhoa-oh-oahThis Friday nightDo it all againThis Friday nightDo it all againTrying to connect the dotsDon't know what to tell my bossThink the city towed my carChandelier is on the floorWith my favorite party dressWarrants out for my arrestThink I need a ginger aleThat was such an epic failPictures of last nightEnded up onlineI'm screwedOh wellIt's a blacked out blurBut I'm pretty sure it ruledDamnLast Friday nightYeah we danced on table topsAnd we took too many shotsThink we kissed but I forgotLast Friday nightYeah we maxed our credits cardAnd got kicked out of the barsSo we hit the boulevardsLast Friday nightWe went streaking in the parkSkinny dipping int he darkThen had a menage a troisLast Friday nightYeah I think we broke the lawAlways say we're gonna stop-opOh whoa ohThis Friday nightDo it all againThis Friday nightDo it all againThis Friday nightT.G.I.F.T.G.I.F.T.G.I.F.T.G.I.F.T.G.I.F.T.G.I.F.Last Friday nightYeah we danced on table topsAnd we took too many shotsThink we kissed but I forgotLast Friday nightYeah we maxed our credit cardsAnd got kicked out of the barSo we hit the boulevardLast Friday nightWe went streaking in the parkSkinny dipping in the darkThen had a menage a troisLast Friday nightYeah I think we broke the lawAlways say we're gonna stopOh-whoa-ohThis Friday nightDo it all again
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
nba直播的相关知识
其他1条回答
我觉得是坎爷 Kanye West的amazing
并不是,而且那个歌手是卷发的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖