两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
罗密欧与朱丽叶英文话剧选段
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢罗密欧与朱丽叶话剧英文版_土豆_高清视频在线观看LOVE&APARTMENT《爱情公寓》话剧英文剧本
《爱情公寓》话剧英文剧本
(H:Hanna W:Wicky Y:Yuri Z:Zoi)Scene 1(On a peaceful morning,Yuri and Zoi are setting on the teble having thiers breakfast.Later Hanna shuts with a loud voice.)H:This year how everyone is the best!Z:what's up,look your breath so quickly.(yuri and Zio are having drinks slowly.)H:Zio,is it right?You did.(Hanna points at Zio.)Z:what did I do?(Zio was puzzle and spread out his hands.)H:Last time I said something bad with you,you just take a opportunity to revenge on me,don't u?Z:Don't make unfounded attack upon me.Y:what are u talking about?H:I bought a book ,Detective Conan.And then opened it,oh,Guess what I saw.when I saw the page 2,I was in tears.Z:what’s wrong?H:I don't know who the bastar is.He circled on someone in the comic and wrote he was the murdered.(Y and Z laugh.and change scene.)&Scene 2( H carries a laundry basket and put it down.)Y:what's wrong with u again?(Wicky appearance.)W:she is unhappy.the reason is that I beat her 5 dollars.Y:Right?Dont you wanna be alive that you beat her.(你不想活了你连她的钱都敢赢)Z:I guess correctly how many socks she washed.H:He happened to be.Nothing good.Y:He may looks your laundry basket.H:Ah!you are so metamorphosis!W:I am not!I just attention about that you have a week did not wash your clothes.And the last three days you chose the same one.I inferential it.(reasoning)It’s lawyer’s intelligence.Hanna didn't guess me correctly.H:How I can guess that you washed seven socks in last five days!W:Because I only have seven socks.But it doesn't blame you.In fact,boys are smarter than girls.H:Hey,you just won five dollars.Dont be proud.Would you like to prove how you are smart?W:It is not proved.I am really smart or I only read a little and have known who the murdered was in the comic,Conan.H:What did you say?!!Y:So...You are the best that Hanna talked about.W:Don't I circle is not the correct answer?H:Who ake you the answer?You break my comic and if I don't punish you,I wont be smarter and stronger.(Y stops H)W:I admit I am strong.But I am really samrt.H:Are you?Have you earned your living?W:Haha,today I won five dollars.H:Ok,I think I need to test your IQ.Let’s play a game.If you answer my questions,I ll give you another fifty dollars.W:fifty dollars.(a little disdain.)Ok come on!(excited.)(H and W sit diown and Y stand.)H:No 1.(Y knock the table and jump.)H:Yuri,we are not in boxing.Y:I just wanna render the atmosphere.(She stand by H.)H:Question,why don't the Polar bear eatting the penguin.W:Because the Polar bear are in Polar,the penguin are in the Antarctic.Y:Congratulation!You are right!(H glare at Y)W:I am right,give me 50 dollars.H:Don't worry.The next is 100 dollars,would you like to join?W:Come on!H:Question,if has a car.Jom was driving.Tom and Lam were sitting on the back seat.Who is the car owner?W:I know.In fact there is no this car because you said that “if”.H:Haha excuse me,you are wrong.There is really a car and the car owner is called Yif.Y-I-F Yif.Because I said Yif has a car just now.Y:Zhang Wei you owe tow hundred and fifty.(Then Z cries on the table.)&Scene 3H:Question,how to speak it in English?(H offer her hand on four fingers.)W:Four…Y:Congratulation!H:And how to speak it in English?(H curves her fingers.)W:……Y:If you guess wrong again,you will owe two thousand dollars.W:……H:I ll announce the answer.It’s wonderfour.(Z cries on the table again.)H:Give up guy.There are something you have to admire.W:Let me go again?I can beat you.H:what do you have for me to make bets?W:Talking about money is not cultural.We can bet something free.H:Ok I don't mind..If you answer the four questions,our debt will cancel once for all.W:Ok,come on.H:Question,what kind of tortoise walk with two feets?W:(wait a minute.)I know,it’s Ninja turtle.H:Not bad.Next,what kind of dogs walk with two feets?W:Er…Snoopy.H:What kind of cats walk with two feets?W:Hello Kitty.H:Yo you are right.Next,what kind of ducks walk with two feets?W:Donal Duck haha!H:Are you sure?Do not every ducks walk with two feets?W:What!!Referee,she misleads me!H:When did I say not to mislead you?And who tell you she is referee?(H point Y)H:Should I give you last chance?W:Sure!H:Question,what kind of birds walk with two feets?W:Every!Haha…H:Yo,you have leant to answer.But who tell you every birds walk with two feets?The sparrow is a jump.(W hematemesis diet.)(All actors go on stage and bow.)
【】【】【】【】【】 &&
上一篇文章: &&&下一篇文章: 没有了
| 关于我们 -& -& - 网站地图 -& -}

我要回帖

更多关于 罗密欧与朱丽叶剧本 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信