我经常在放学时玩足球的特别英语反义疑问句讲解英语

我放学后经常和同学们踢足球(英语翻译)_百度知道
我放学后经常和同学们踢足球(英语翻译)
我有更好的答案
often play
my classmates
I often play football with my classmates after school.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
踢足球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁他们每天放学后踢足球翻译并写出每句的否定句一般疑问句并作肯、否定回答_百度知道
他们每天放学后踢足球翻译并写出每句的否定句一般疑问句并作肯、否定回答
t?Yes.They don&#39.Do they play football after school every dayThey play football after school every day, they do, they don&#39. No;t play football after school every day
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.你经常踢足球吗?2.我经常放学后踢足球,你呢3我每天走到那里很多次4他是黄河俱乐部的新成员5他看起来很壮,踢球很棒
悲伤阿修罗822
1.你经常踢足球吗?Do yoo often play football 2.我经常放学后踢足球,你呢I often play football after school.What / How about you 3我每天走到那里很多次I walk there quite a few times every day.4他是黄河俱乐部的新成员He is a new member of Huanghe Club.5他看起来很壮,踢球很棒He looks very strong and is good at playing football.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. Do you often play football?2. I often play football after school, do you?3.I walk to there many times every day.4.He is a new member of Huanghe Club.5.He looks very strong, and he plays football very well.
1 do you often play football?2 I often play soccer after school, how about you3 every day I went there many times4 he is a new member of the club of the Yellow RiverIn 5 he looks strong, playing great
1. Do you often play football?2. I often play football after school, what about you3.I walk to there every day many times4.He is the new menbers of the Yellow River
club5 .he looks very strong and good at playing football
1. Do you often play soccer ?2. I often play soccer after school, and you?3. I walk to there many times in everyday. 4. He is a new member of yellow river club. 5. He looks very strong. Besides, he plays soccer very well.
1 Do you often play football?2 I often play football after school, what about you3
Every day I go to there many times 4 He is the Yellow River the new members of the club5 He looks very strong and great play
扫描下载二维码汤姆经常在学校踢足球吗? 一般疑问句用英语怎么说_百度知道
汤姆经常在学校踢足球吗? 一般疑问句用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
Tom often play football at school
一般疑问句!
前面加个Does
后面加问号
Does Tom often play football at school?
T.omoftenplayfootball
一般疑问句!!
。。。。你在逗我
汤姆经常在放学后踢足球吗?用英语怎么说!这是一般疑问句哦
心里难受,发泄
我跟我老公相亲认识,刚结婚就跟他去北京打工,而且都是花的我的私房钱,他也不去挣钱,三天打鱼两天晒网,结婚俩月都没过性生活,他说不想要孩子,家里结婚花了二十多万,欠了很多债,完了因为手机跟我吵架,我给我妈打电话想回家,因为我这人心比较软,跟她在一起他肯定要找我要钱,他就嫌我妈让我回家,骂了我妈,然后我就回家了,我在我们结婚的房子里住,他就专门从北京回来把我赶回娘家,然后他妈给我打电话说管不了他儿子,还让我去北京继续打工。他妈意思是让我挣钱养他儿子,我不想去,他儿子也不说给我个好态度啥的,这事怎样解决,我觉得我还是先找工作自己挣钱,如果我要提出离婚彩礼怎么办,当初给了十三万八,法律会怎样分配
。。。。是我再问你问题哦,不过我还是回答你吧 ,老实说这属于婚前财产
如果你提出离婚
这钱是属于他的
不过你的遭遇很可怜
我很同情你的
你扣扣多少
我扣扣二五八1020552
你可以找我诉说你的心事哦
。。。一般疑问句
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一般疑问句的相关知识