我最喜欢的运动是篮球,篮球用英语怎么说说?

(用英文翻译中文句子):在所有的运动中我最喜欢打篮球.
在所有的运动中我最喜欢打篮球1、In all my favorite in the sport of basketball.2、In all the work I most like to play basketball.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我最喜欢的运动&&篮球 My Favorite Sport--Basketball
Among all the sports, I like
basketball most. It is both an indoor and outdoor sport. People in everywhere
like to play or watch this game.I also like
to watch people playing basketball on TV. I often play it with some friends
after school, and sometimes we play it on Sunday afternoon. I am very good at
basketball, but I am not the best player in my team. Basketball can make me
happy and healthy, and I really enjoy playing it.
在所有运动中我最喜欢的篮球。它既是室内运动也是户外运动。到处的人们都喜欢玩或观看这个比赛。我也喜欢在电视上看人们打篮球。放学后我经常和一些朋友打篮球,有时我们会在星期日下午打。我很擅长打篮球,但我却不是我的球队打得最好的球员。篮球使我快乐,健康,我真的很喜欢打篮球。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有打篮球的好处英语作文4篇
打篮球的好处英语作文
篇一:介绍篮球(英文)
As one of the most important sports in the world,basketall is more and more popular in china ,especially among teenagers.why is basketall so welcoming?i think the first reason must be the midea,there are many tv programmes about basketball,such as the basketall park,the super weekend.they transported the value and the sport spirit of baketall,give a wide range of people the chance to fall in love with it.secondly ,playing basketball is good to your health ,both phisicaly can mentally. nowadays ,almost all the teenagers are under great pressure ,from schooling ,our parents ,the sociaty ,you name it .under this condition ,the basketall serves the best way to release the pressure and find some pleasure at the same time .just imagine you are in a bad mood ,then you go to the basketall court ,you drible heavily on the ground ,slam the ball to the board ,do a fade away jumper,layup,you can do everything you want without hurting anyone ,then after you finished ,you will find your sorrrow has gone ,and you are not so angry again.so that's one of the charming of the basketall。
作为世界一个最重要的运动,篮球在中国越来越受欢迎,尤其是青少年.为什么篮球如此受欢迎?我认为最重要的原因是大众传媒,有许多篮球电视节目,如篮球公园,超级星期.它们运送篮球价值和体育精神,给人们以广泛机会爱上它.其次,打篮球对健康有好处,既可以内在,也可以丰富外在精神。如今,几乎所有的青少年都承受着巨大的压力,从教育,我们的父母,社会,都会无时无刻出现你的名字。在这种情况下,篮球是最好的释放压力的方式,在同一时间找到一些乐趣。试想你情绪不好,你去了篮球场,你运球重地,猛击球板,做一个后仰跳投、上篮,你可以做一切不伤害任何人的事,然后当你完成后,你会发现你的那种悲伤已远去,你不是那么生气。所以篮球是那么迷人。
篇二:篮球(英文)
My favorite Sports is basketball. It looks so cool in TV that I was crazy about those basketball stars ever since I was little.
Basketball requires speed, height and skills. I run, jump, switch, and try to hit! All parts of my body are exercised in this sport. I feel that I’m like wind flying in the playground for my goal, which makes me feel so GREat!
Basketball needs quick reaction and decision. When chance comes, it may disappear in the next second. I should keep an eye watching as an eagle, decide and judge quickly as a leopard, and run for it as a wolf.
Further more, basketball is a sports more than just exercising, It needs team work. No one can play himself. A team should work together. So I learn to cooperate with others in this game. I should understand what my teammate doing and what he needs me to do for him. On the other side, I should learn to show my teammate what I need. At the same time, I need to keep an eye on the whole game, knowing how is the situation of our team and how is the other team. It involved more cooperation and strategy.
I played basketball more for about 5 years now. I make many good friends throught this sports. It is proud to win honor for my team and my school. Also I enjoy all games with my friends. Basketball will be my best friends in the future and my best memory about school life.
篇三:打篮球的好处(英文)
I like sports very much. Football, basketball, running and swimming are my favorites. But I like playing basketball most, because I think playing basketball is very cool and interesting. I often play basketball with my classmates. We are a good team. Playing basketball is a good way to make friends. After all, we have common interests. Besides, I can build my body by playing basketball.
我很喜欢运动。足球,篮球,跑步和游泳是我的爱好。但是,我最喜欢的是篮球,因为我觉得打篮球很酷也很有意思。我经常和我同学一起打篮球。我们是一个很好的团队。打篮球是一个交友的好方法,毕竟我们有共同的兴趣。除此之外,打篮球还是我能够锻炼身体。
篇四:打篮球的好处(英文)
Some people love to play badminton, some love to play football, others love swimming, but my favorite sport is basketball. It is very popular in China because of Yao Ming. Because of him, many boys in China get to know about basketball. He is so excellent that everybody wants to play like him. He is my idol.
有些人喜欢打羽毛球,有些人喜欢踢足球,其他人喜欢游泳。而我最喜欢的运动是篮球。因为姚明,篮球在中国很受欢迎。许多男孩子因为姚明而了解篮球。他如此的优秀,以至于每个人都想向他那样打球。他是我的偶像。
My favorite sport is basketball. Playing basketball is very interesting and useful. I often play basketball with my friends. Playing basketball makes me fit and make more friends. I also learn teamwork through play basketball. I love it. And I will play it every Sunday morning.
我最喜欢的运动是篮球。打篮球很有趣也有用。我经常和朋友们一起打篮球。打篮球使我变得更健康也交到了更多的朋友。通过打篮球我也学会了团队协作。我喜欢打篮球。我每周日早晨都会打篮球。
I hope someday I can be an outstanding player just like Yao Ming. Maybe in the future, I will go to NBA and win the champion.
我希望有一天我能够成为向姚明那样优秀的篮球运动员。也许在不久的将来,我会去NBA打球,并赢得冠军。我最喜欢的运动是打篮球 英语怎么说
My favourite sport is playing basket ball
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My favourite sport is playing basketball.
My favorite sport is basketball.
my favorite sport is basketball
Basketball is my favorite sport.
My favorite sport is basketball.
扫描下载二维码我想要弹吉他 I Want to Play Guitar/我最喜欢的运动――篮球 My Favorite Sport―Basketball
>>初中英文>>学生天地>>师友资源网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
师友资源网:
本站域名www.freezl.net,提供自幼儿园到高中各科各类资源免注册高速免费下载。
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
我想要弹吉他I&Want&to&Play&Guitar/我最喜欢的运动――篮球My&Favorite&Sport―Basketball
&&&&&&荐&&★★★
我想要弹吉他 I Want to Play Guitar/我最喜欢的运动――篮球 My Favorite Sport―Basketball
作者:佚名
文章来源:本站原创
更新时间: 9:00:05
我想要弹吉他 I Want to Play Guitar
I like to lis rock music is my favorite music. Every time when I see the music record, the singers sing their music while play guitar together, I will be very envious. I want to play guitar, it is so cool, and people can sing their music with the guitar’s accompaniment. I remember once a time, my friend taught me to play guitar, but I felt bored and gave up soon. Now when I want to learn, I think it is a little late for me, but thinking about that it is never too late to learn, so I decide to continue my music dream.
I wish someday I can play my own music.
我很很喜欢听音乐,摇滚音乐是我最喜欢的音乐。每次当我看到音乐录影带,歌手们一边弹吉他,一边唱歌,我就很羡慕。我想要弹吉他,那多么酷啊,人们可以弹着吉他来唱他们的歌曲。我记得有一次,我的朋友教我弹吉他,但是我觉得无聊,很快就放弃了。如今当我想去学了,我觉得有点迟了,但是想到活到老,学到老,因此我就决定继续我的音乐梦想。
我希望有一天我弹唱自己的音乐。
我最喜欢的运动――篮球 My Favorite Sport―Basketball
Among all the sports, I like basketball most. It is both an indoor and outdoor sport. People in everywhere like to play or watch this game.I also like to watch people playing basketball on TV. I often play it with some friends after school, and sometimes we play it on Sunday afternoon. I am very good at basketball, but I am not the best player in my team.
Basketball can make me happy and healthy, and I really enjoy playing it.
在所有运动中我最喜欢的篮球。它既是室内运动也是户外运动。到处的人们都喜欢玩或观看这个比赛。我也喜欢在电视上看人们打篮球。放学后我经常和一些朋友打篮球,有时我们会在星期日下午打。我很擅长打篮球,但我却不是我的球队打得最好的球员。
篮球使我快乐,健康,我真的很喜欢打篮球。
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
文章录入:freezl.net&&&&责任编辑:ad2min&
  相同专题信息
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
免费教学资源高速下载||浙ICP备号}

我要回帖

更多关于 我最喜欢的运动篮球 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信