英语而且我们知道他有多么喜欢关于跑步的英语作文

英语翻译在所有运动中我最喜欢的是跑步.和所有运动一样,跑步可以锻炼身体,利于我们的健康.跑步常常让人体会到生命真实的存在
英语翻译在所有运动中我最喜欢的是跑步.和所有运动一样,跑步可以锻炼身体,利于我们的健康.跑步常常让人体会到生命真实的存在感.并且,奔跑在蓝天下的时候,会让人感到愉快和自由.有时心情不好,我便会在空地上跑步,缓解压力.我喜欢这项运动,希望你也能从跑步中感受到快乐.一定要自己翻译啊,不要有语法错误和单词错误,
In all of my favorite sport is running.And all the sports,exercise can run for our health.Running often let a person experience the real existence of life.Also,run under the blue,can let a person feel happy and free.Sometimes in a bad mood,I will run on the vacant,relieve pressure.I like this sport,hope you can also feel happy from running.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译在所有运动中我最喜欢的是跑步.和所有运动一样,跑步可以锻炼身体,利于我们的健康.跑步常常让人体会到生命真实的存在》相关的作业问题
In the 2008 Olympic Games in My favorite is swimming. I like to swim. I often swim in the summer. I started in the seven-year-old love swimming, and learned how
没有人对他所做的事情感兴趣.(be interested in)No one is interested in what he is doing.我们每一个人对他所做的事情都很满意.(be satisfied)We are all satisfied with what he has done.我想你明天不会参加这次会
自己好好学习,别老让别人给你翻译作业 再问: 呵呵。误会了。根不是不是作业。。只是工作业余时间。想了解一些口语句子表达 英语不怎好,和大家一起探讨。 忙别的事情了。。。先给你个最佳吧。。回头再说。你。说的话,还是要比 机器翻译好的。起码诚恳
Don't spit everywhere.Don't throw garbage randomly.Wash you hands before a meal and after a shit or piss.Get up early and go to bed early.Insist on exercising e
how to spend weekend
1:I between two meals,do not eat snacks2:We go home together,OK?3:He is hard to answer this question.4:Smoking is bad for our health5:My weekend plan and my fri
在所有的运动中我最喜欢打篮球1、In all my favorite in the sport of basketball.2、In all the work I most like to play basketball.
In normal life ,there commonly exists motion blur which brings in many potential risk and the error of image recognition.for example,traffic police's recognitio
人间の一生の中で、いろいろな趣味がありますが、例えばスポーツや旅行などがたくさんあります.私の趣味はさまざまな动物を饲うことです.子供の顷、私が鸠、ウサギ、亀、蟹などを饲ったことがあります.空で飞びのや地で走りのや水の中で泳ぎのなどが大部分な动物を饲ったことがあります.私は动物が绮丽だ、活気があると思います.动物はなく
I like football most among all sports或者是Football is my favorite sport
  基本上应该就是这些了~~~~也是广东的朋友当初给我的,分享下  四首开场曲后--〈天比高〉-《男人哭吧不是罪》--  ----------  华仔说:希望用你们的掌声多谢我们舞台上所有表演的朋友 多谢!(停顿下)大家入了行 ,喂, 大家入了行?(这时华仔发现自己说错了,哈哈)接着说:是我入了行(娱乐圈)这么久 大家
首先摘要就是摘要,abstract,引文是指参考文献其次这么长的一段东西,拿到翻译公司至少是30块起,你拿到网上让人免费翻至少也要给100的悬赏分吧,虽然百度知道的积分没有什么用我知道你就30的积分,不过我问问题就把自己30的积分全给出去了这样即使有人翻,也是用的那种机器翻译
Liuxiang(刘翔)-the flying man in the world!Liuxiang made a perfect fly in the olympic games in 2004,and won not only the gold metal but also the respect in the wo
你这样翻译没有错~当as 引导一个从句且位于句首时,应注意弄清 as 是表示“原因”还是表示“与…同时”.句子As they were leaving,I walked to the door 既可表示我向门口走去,因为他们离开了,也可表示在他们离开的时候,我向门口走去.as 有时赘用,引导动词的补助成分诸如 cons
Paper is widely used in social life, making the information recording, transmission, inheritance, has a revolutionary progress. Paper-making technique was intro
1.We will live we to meet various people thin fat high short,but I thought each kind of stature the human will not have comparison thin spot person possibly qui
About Chinese Painting and Calligraphy Calligraphy is the flexible movement of a brush tinged with black ink on the white paper with the formation of black-and-
To loose weight is a long term process.Needs scientific foods and drinks plus appropriate exercises,and most importantly must have will power to carry on for a
能用的,你卸载再安装David 是阳光中学的学生.他在七年级六班.他的英语和数学很不错.他喜欢踢足球和打电脑游戏.他每天在学校吃午饭.在午餐时间他和朋友在树下聊天或跑步.他喜欢他所有的老师同学.也喜欢他的学校.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
David 是阳光中学的学生.他在七年级六班.他的英语和数学很不错.他喜欢踢足球和打电脑游戏.他每天在学校吃午饭.在午餐时间他和朋友在树下聊天或跑步.他喜欢他所有的老师同学.也喜欢他的学校. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
书面表达(本题满分20分)假如你是阳光中学的李华,即将要毕业的你,对学习和生活了三年的母校充满了眷恋和感恩,想在当地报刊上发表一篇英语文章描述自己的母校。请根据以下提示,写一篇短文。
①优美的学习环境。 ②现代化的操场。
①相互学习,相互帮助。 ②积极参加课外活动,提高能力。
①对我们的一切要求严格。 ②......(自拟一点)
......(自拟两点)
要求:&1. 文中不得出现真实姓名、校名。2. 不要逐字翻译,可适当发挥。“……”部分需自拟。3. 词数90个左右。My Mother SchoolI will graduate from Yang Guang Middle School. I haveenjoyed a lot during the past three years.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&
假如你是阳光中学的一名初三学生Simon,你要写封信给青少年专家Sigmund Friend,告诉他你的烦恼,并请求帮助。请根据下列表格中所列的信息,完成一封信。
日出生;校足球队成员,喜欢踢足球;最喜欢红色,因为……
勤奋,谦虚;有时多虑;注意细节;自信(举一例)……
作业多,经常熬夜,睡眠不足,上课疲劳;父母不许我在外面踢球到很晚;他们只关心考试分数,没注意到我的进步,我已经尽力……
希望得到有价值的建议。
要求:1. 表达清楚,语句通顺,意思连贯。&&&&&&&&&2. 要点必须包括表格中的所有信息,可以适当发挥。&&&&&&&&&3. 词数100左右(信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数)。Dear Sigmund Friend,&&&& My name is Simon. I’m a Grade9 student in Sunshine Middle School. __________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__What should I do? Can you help me? I’m looking forwardto hearing from you!Best wishes!Simon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达(本题满分20分)假如你是阳光中学的李华,即将要毕业的你,对学习和生活了三年的母校充满了眷恋和感恩,想在当地报刊上发表一篇英语文章描述自己的母校。请根据以下提示,写一篇短文。学校①优美的学习环境。②现代化的操场。同学①相互学习,相互帮助。②积极参加课外活动,提高能力。老师①对我们的一切要求严格。②......(自拟一点)感想......(自拟两点)要求:&1. 文中不得出现真实姓名、校名。2. 不要逐字翻译,可适当发挥。“……”部分需自拟。3. 词数90个左右。My Mother SchoolI will graduate from Yang Guang Middle School. I have enjoyed a lot during the past three years.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假定你是阳光中学的一名学生,你校将于六月十九日下午为外籍教师Mr. Johnson举行欢送会,届时你将作为学牛代表在会上发言,请根据以下内容提示,写一篇演讲稿。
要求:1.文中不得出现真实的人名和校名;& &&&& 2.词数:80个左右。 Dear friends, &&&&&& How time flies!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假如你是阳光中学的一名学生,你的名字叫李辉,想以Sports change my life为题给校刊写一篇英语报道。内容要点如下: 1.&&& 过去由于作业很多,没时间锻炼,我感到疲劳和有压力; 2.&&& 现在学校确保每个学生每天有一个小时的体育运动; 3.&&& 学校正在开展各种比赛,我都能积极参加; 4.&&& 我的健康和学习已经发生了很大变化…… 注意:
&&& 1. && 第4 要点的内容须用3、4句话作适当发挥; 2. && 英语报道须包括个人信息及所有内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯; 3. && 词数80个左右,标题已给出,不计入总词数。 Sports change my life ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号我喜欢运动,每天早上跑步半个小时。这样对我有好处。我每天上七节课,最喜欢上英语。下课我经常与同学用英语说话。在学校吃午饭,喜欢午餐时间,因为可以和朋友聊天。我是音乐兴趣小组的成员,喜欢唱歌和听音乐。不喜欢踢足球,因为我跑不快。的翻译:I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listening 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我喜欢运动,每天早上跑步半个小时。这样对我有好处。我每天上七节课,最喜欢上英语。下课我经常与同学用英语说话。在学校吃午饭,喜欢午餐时间,因为可以和朋友聊天。我是音乐兴趣小组的成员,喜欢唱歌和听音乐。不喜欢踢足球,因为我跑不快。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. So good for me. I am on the seven lessons a day, most like English. Class I often speak English with the students. Lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I was interested in music, members of the group, like singing
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listening
I like the movement, every day early morning jogs for half hour.Like this has the advantage to me.On my seven classes, most like English every day.Finishes class I to speak frequently with schoolmate with English.Has the lunch in the school, likes the lunchtime, because may chat with the friend.I am
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Section 7 on every day, I, like most English lesson. After School I often speak in English with classmates. In the school lunch and time for lunch, because you can enjoy chatting with a friend. I am a music interested member
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listeningVOA慢速英语 - 跑步有利于长寿
跑步有利于长寿
From VOA Learning English, this is the Health and Lifestyle Report.
这里是美国之音慢速英语健康和生活方式报道。
We all know that exercise is good for your health. But some kinds of exercise may be better than others.
我们都知道运动对健康有益。但有些运动可能比其它运动效果更好。
Running, for example, may help to protect against heart disease and other health problems. Running also may help you live longer.
例如跑步可以帮助防止心脏病和其它疾病。跑步还可能有助于长寿。
Researchers say it is not important how far you run. It also does not matter how fast or even how often you run.
研究人员表示,跑多远并不重要。甚至跑多快或跑多频繁都没关系。
As advertisements for the running shoe Nike say, "just do it."
正如耐克跑鞋的广告所言:“只管去做。”
Recently, researchers studied more than 55,000 adults. About one-fourth of the adults reported running regularly. The study found these runners were considerably less likely than non-runners to die of any form of disease, including heart disease. In fact, the runners lived, on average, three years longer than the non-runners.
最近研究人员对超过5.5万名成人进行了研究。其中大约有四分之一的成人自称经常跑步。研究发现,这些跑步者比不跑步的人死于包括心脏病在内的任何形式的疾病的可能性都要低很多。实际上,跑步者比不跑步的人平均寿命长3年。
This study lasted 15 years. During that time, more than 3,400 of the individuals died. About 1,200 of the deaths were linked to heart disease, a heart attack or stroke.
这项研究历时15年。在此期间有超过3400人去世。其中1200人死于心脏病或中风。
One of the researchers is a man named D.C. Lee. He is an assistant professor of kinesiology, or the science of movement, at Iowa State University. Compared to non-runners, he says, runners showed a much lower risk of dying from some diseases.
D.C. Lee是研究人员之一。他是爱荷华州立大学的一位运动学助理教授。他说,与不跑步的人相比,跑步者死于某些疾病的风险要低很多。
"Compared to non-runners, runners showed 30 percent lower risk of death by any causes, including heart attack, stroke or cancer. Also, runners compared to non-runners showed 45 percent lower risk of death by cardiovascular disease, including heart attack and stroke."
“与不跑步的人相比,跑步者在包括心脏病、中风和癌症在内的所有死亡风险上低30%。另外,跑步者与不跑步的人相比,在心脏病和中风等心血管疾病上的死亡风险要低45%。”
D.C. Lee and the other researchers found that speed, distance and how often one runs made little difference in reducing the risk of death. The runners in the study averaged between 10 and 16 kilometers per hour. Mr. Lee says slower runners, and those who only ran once or twice a week, were helped nearly as much as those who ran faster and further.
D.C. Lee和其他研究人员发现,速度、距离以及跑步频率在降低死亡风险上的差异不大。研究涉及的跑步者的平均速度在每小时10到16公里。Lee先生表示,慢跑者,以及每周只跑一两次的那些人与跑得更快更远的人从跑步中的受益差不多。
"And also we looked at the running over time and we found that persistent runners - over I think six years - they showed the biggest benefits, as well."
“而且我们查看了一段时期的跑步运动,我们发现,长期跑步的人受益最大,这个时间我认为是六年以上。”
To stay healthy, doctors suggest that adults up to age 65 do 150 minutes of moderate exercise every week. They say these individuals need 75 minutes of vigorous exercise, like running, every week for good health.
为了保持身体健康,医生们建议年龄在65岁以下的成年人每周做150分钟的适度运动。他们表示,这些人每周需要进行75分钟的适度运动,像跑步,来维持身体健康。
But how complete is this study?
但是这项研究是如何完成的呢?
The researchers note that their study was based on the participants' answering questions over the years. The study lacked complete information on what these men and women ate and other facts about their lifestyles.
研究人员指出,他们的研究是基于参与者历年回答问题。这项研究缺少这些人的饮食和其他生活方式有关实情的完整信息。
Researchers say this missing information could have affected the results. Still, they hope their findings will motivate healthy adults to start running, a bit, down the road to a longer life.
研究人员说,这些缺失信息可能会影响研究结果。尽管如此,他们希望他们的研究发现能激励健康成年人开始跑步,迈向长寿之路。
Five tips for safe running
跑步安全的五大提示
Running may be good exercise, but it can be difficult on the body. Here are five commonly shared ideas among fitness experts to reduce the risk of injury for people new to running or jogging.
跑步可能是一项好运动,但是对身体要求高。以下是健身专家之间降低跑步或慢跑新人受伤风险的五大共同观点。
Take it easy
Do not run too much, too soon or too fast. Most people get running injuries when they push themsleves too hard. The body needs time to get used to increases in distance or speed. Muscles and joints need time to recover.
不要跑太多,太快。多数跑步受伤的人是把自己逼得太紧。身体需要时间来适应距离或速度的增加。肌肉和关节需要时间来恢复。
Listen to your body
Most running injuries do not come out of the blue. Usually, there are warning signs. They may include body aches, sore muscles and pain that does not go away.
倾听身体的声音
大多数跑步受伤不是毫无征兆。通常都有警示标识。它们可能包括全身酸痛、肌肉酸痛和疼痛不止。
Get good running shoes
There is no single best shoe for every runner. You should find the shoe that offers the best fit and support for your feet. More importantly, you should replace your shoes every 500 to 800 kilometers.
买双好跑鞋
没有一双能适合所有跑步者的最佳跑鞋。你应该找到最适合你的脚的跑鞋。更重要的是,你应该每500到800公里换鞋。
Take good notes
Take some time after each run to write down notes about what you did and how you felt. Look for patterns, things that happen over and over again.
每次跑步后花点时间用笔记记下自己干了什么,感觉如何。找出模式。
For example, you may find that your knees ache when you run on consecutive or back-to-back days. But perhaps you feel great when you rest in between running days. These notes will help you identify the best workout for you.
例如,你可能会发现当你连续跑步时膝盖疼痛。但也许你在跑步时间之间休息时觉得很舒服。这些笔记将帮助你确定最适合自己的锻炼。
Cross train
As we said earlier, running is hard on your body. So physical fitness experts suggest some form of cross training to improve muscle balance and to help you stay injury free.
正如我们之前说的,跑步对身体要求很高。所以体能专家建议以某种形式的交叉锻炼来提高肌肉平衡,并帮助你免于受伤。
They say swimming, yoga, and riding a bicycle are good exercises to combine with running. These exercises are easier on the body.
他们说游泳、瑜伽以及骑自行车是和跑步结合的最好运动。这些运动对身体要求不高。
I'm Anna Matteo.
我是安娜·马特奥(Anna Matteo)。(51VOA.COM对本文翻译保留全部权利,未经授权请勿转载,违者必究!)
Related Articles
(15-5-31) (15-5-30) (15-5-26) (15-5-19) (15-5-16) (15-5-11) (15-5-10) (15-4-30) (15-4-26) (15-4-21)我喜欢跑步,我最喜欢的运动是跑步。因为它对我的心脏和肺好处。我每天都跑步一次。我最喜欢的明星是刘翔,因为他跑得很快。 的翻译是:I like running, my favorite sport is running. Because of its benefits for the my heart and lungs. I run every day at a time. My favorite star Liu Xiang, because he can run very fast. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我喜欢跑步,我最喜欢的运动是跑步。因为它对我的心脏和肺好处。我每天都跑步一次。我最喜欢的明星是刘翔,因为他跑得很快。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I like to run, my favorite sport is running. Because it is my heart and lung benefits. Every day I run again. My favorite star is Liu Xiang as he ran very fast.
I like to run, my favorite sport is running. Because it is my heart and lung benefits. Every day I run again. My favorite star is Liu Xiang as he ran very fast.
I like running, my favorite sport is running. Because of its benefits for the my heart and lungs. I run every day at a time. My favorite star Liu Xiang, because he can run very fast.
I like running, my favorite sport is running. Because of its benefits to my heart and lungs. Every day I go jogging. My favorite star Liu Xiang, is because he could run very fast.
I like jogging, I most like the movement is jogs.Because of it to my heart and lung advantage.I jog every day one time.I most like the star is Liu flies in circles, because he runs very quickly.
相关内容&a"do have to learn that?" “必须学会那?” & a可能我英文说的你看不懂吧! The possible my English to say you cannot understand! & a夕方6時 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMassive Life 巨型的生活 & a大人怪怪的, Adult strange, & a聚会的地点是什么 The meeting place is any & a我们计划天气冷些再去 We plan weather Leng Xiezai to go & aread the passage 读段落 & aNo matter what people say I love you 不管人们说我爱你 & a该是每个人去排球场打排球的时候 Should be each person goes to the volleyball court to play the volleyball time & a让人伤心和遗憾 Let the human be sad and be regrettable & aandhe goes home at five in the afternoon. andhe努力去做在家在五下午。 & aexport depatrment 出口depatrment & abut choose you 但选择您 & aClarifies the reader of the text 澄清文本的读者 & a您需要多休息,否则,你可能会生病的 You need to rest, otherwise, you possibly can fall ill & aenglish festival 英国节日 & a这两个女孩岁数一样大 These two girl age is equally big & a饭要熬阿豪鲍地方 The food must boil Arab League bold Bao Defang & ato resume work 恢复工作 & ano′t every man jack, 没有′ t每台人起重器, & aI know now, thank you 我知道现在,谢谢 & aGeneral Room 一般室 & afor my son 为我的儿子 & aI hope we could become good friends 我希望我们可能成为好朋友 & athree-material 三材料 & aMy message is heavy on the slowly repeat complex statements, and repeat after the blessing of heavy, very moving. 我的消息慢慢地是重的在重覆复杂声明和重覆在祝福重以后,非常移动。 & a它方便了每一个人 It has facilitated each person & ainterest revenue 兴趣收支 & aPortuguese-Chinese Machine Translation 葡萄牙中国计算机翻译 & aTalking for a long time makes me tired. 长期谈话做我疲倦了。 & arecall mode 回忆方式 & a希望能在即墨或者青岛地区找一份工作,充分锻炼自己充实自己。 The hope can looks for a work in Jimo or the Qingdao area, exercises fully oneself enriches oneself. & a逐步积累编制会计报表所需要的数据 Accumulates gradually establishes the data which accountant the report form needs & ai saw the fuul moon and thought about walking with you...... 我看fuul虚度并且考虑走与您...... & a所有房间 All rooms & alisten tomusic 听tomusic & abeing
writer 是作家 & amayfan mayfan & aDuisburg administrative office Duisburg行政办公室 & a为人们唱歌真棒 Sings for the people really good & a他是一个聪明的女孩 He is an intelligent girl & aterry honey 特里蜂蜜 & a你能找到任何你想要的东西,只是需要花一点点时间 You can find the thing which any you want, only is needs to spend the little time & a毛巾被 Towel blanket & aI am checking train schedule, 13:10 then 14:47 我检查火车日程表, 13:10然后14:47 & ai have tow shoulders 我有拖曳肩膀 & alife is short play more 生活更是短的戏剧 & aeat ice cream 吃冰淇凌 & aHandheld cardiod mic 手扶的cardiod mic & aA number of genes involved in the physiological events of strawberry fruit growth and ripening have been shown to be auxin regulated 在生理事件介入的一定数量的基因草莓果子成长和成熟证明是被调控的植物生长素 & aI decide to take lots of grammar notes in every class 我在每类决定采取许多语法笔记 & a或者我们各奔东西 Or we drift apart & aAttach all the organs to his body. 附有所有器官他的身体。 & aWill there be a day you left me left me alone, will one day I left you left you alone. 那里意志是一天您左我左我单独,意志一天I左您左您单独。 & a我喜欢跑步,我最喜欢的运动是跑步。因为它对我的心脏和肺好处。我每天都跑步一次。我最喜欢的明星是刘翔,因为他跑得很快。 I like jogging, I most like the movement is jogs.Because of it to my heart and lung advantage.I jog every day one time.I most like the star is Liu flies in circles, because he runs very quickly. &}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢跑步英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信