racin club是c罗在哪个球队队

G. Dep Bad Boy For Life (feat. Busta Rhymes & M.O.P) [Club Mix]歌词From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Racing Club, also known simply as Racing, is an
professional
based in , a city of . Founded in 1903, Racing has been historically considered one of the
clubs of Argentine . Racing currently plays in the , the top division of the .
Racing has won the
17 times (with a record of seven consecutive championships between
and ), apart from winning 12
such as five , four
and one . Due to those achievements the team was nicknamed "La Academia" ("The Academy of Football") which still identifies the club and its supporters.
On the international stage, the club has won 6 titles, 3 of them recognised by
including one , one
and the first edition of the . In addition, Racing won two
The first team plays its home games in the , nicknamed El Cilindro de Avellaneda (in English: "The Cylinder of Avellaneda"). Apart from football, other sports practised at Racing are , , , , , , ,
Racing in 1906, wearing the blue and white jersey.
On 12 May 1901, a group of students of Colegio Nacional Central founded the Football Club Barracas al Sud, with Pedro Werner becoming its first president. Less than one year after the establishment, an internal conflict about what color of jersey should be adopted caused a group of members to found Colorados Unidos, due to wanting to use a red uniform. This division did not last too long, and in March 1903, both clubs agreed to merge into a new club under the same name.[]
The club took its name from a French car racing magazine, brought to
by Germán Vidaillac (a founding partner of French ancestry). The suggestion was well received and the name "Racing Club" was immediately approved. Racing was the first football team integrally formed by .[]
The first shirts worn by Racing were white, until 25 July 1904, when it was decided a yellow and black vertical striped jersey would be used. Nevertheless, the new jersey only lasted a week, being replaced by a design proposed by president Luis Carbone. The jersey had four squares, two light blue and two pink. This light blue and pink design would be worn until 1908, once again replaced by a design with three horizontal bars (two blue and one white). Finally, Racing adopted the light blue and white colors in 1910, in commemoration of the 's 100th anniversary that same year.[]
Racing affiliated to the
in 1905, and began playing in the lower divisions of .[]
One year later Racing competed in a playoff for a place in the Primera División, but lost to . Racing were promoted to Primera in 1910, winning the playoff final against
with an attendance of 4,000. The line-up that won the promotion was: Ferná Seminario, A Winne, Juan Ohaco, Angel B Oyarzábal, , Firpo, Frers and Juan Perinetti. Frers and Ohaco were the scorers for Racing.[]
The 1913 team that won four titles in a year, including its first
championship.
In 1911 they competed in the AFA Championship Cup, finishing in fourth place.
One year later, Racing won its first , the .
Racing won its first
title in , defeating
at the final in a playoff series after finishing first place, along with that team and . Racing first eliminated River Plate 3 to 0, and then played the final against San Isidro, which it defeated 2 to 0 (two goals by ).[]
That same year Racing won another domestic cup, the
after beating
3 to 1 in . The line-up was: M Reyes, S. O Pepe, Betular, O J. Viazzi, , , Hospital, Juan Perinetti.
Racing won its second league title, having scored 42 goals and only 7 received in 12 games. The runner-up was . That same year Racing won its second consecutive Copa Ibarguren, defeating another
team, , by 1–0 in . The line-up for the match: A Reyes, S. O Pepe, Olazar, B , , , Hospital, Juan Perinetti.[]
The 1915 team achieved an outstanding mark of 95 goals in 24 matches.
Racing became Primera División tri-championship in
when the squad won its 3rd consecutive title, defeating San Isidro 1–0 at a championship playoff as they had played two years before. The game was played at arch-rival
stadium and Racing line-up was: A Presta, R Betular, Olazar, P , ,
(who scored the only goal), Hospital, Juan Perinetti. Racing finished unbeaten, with 22 games won and 2 drew over 24, with an outstanding record of 95 goals scored with only 5 conceded. The line-up vs. San Isidro was: A Presta, R Betular, Olazar, P , , , Hospital, J. Perinetti.
In 1917 Racing won four titles in the year.
Racing won the following title, the
championship, totalizing 34 points in 21 games with 39 goals converted and 10 received at the end of the tournament.
was the runner-up with 30 points. The 5th consecutive title was in
after totalizing 35 points, being
the runner-up with 30 points. The team also scored the mark of 58 goals with only 4 received in 20 fixtures. In addition, the squad achieved its third Copa Ibarguren with a smashing victory over
by 6–0 in . The line-up was: A Ohaco, Reyes, Viazzi Olazar, Ricardo P , Vivaldi, , Hospital, Juan Perinetti.[]
That same year Racing won another edition of , defeating by 2nd. consecutive time
by 3–2 at . The line-up was: C Castagnola, R Vivaldi, Olazar, P , , , Minondo, Juan Perinetti.
Racing won its 8th title in 1921 playing in the dissident "Asociación Amateurs".
Racing won the last title of the decade in 1925
One year later, Racing won its , remaining unbeaten after 19 games played, with 49 goals scored and 9 received. Racing also won another edition of
(5 in total) with a large victory over
by 4–0 at GEBA. The line-up: C Castagnola, R , , M , , Vivaldo, Hospital, Juan Perinetti.
Racing moved to the dissident league "Asociación Amateurs de Football", winning the tournament whilst remaining unbeaten again. Racing played 23 fixtures, winning its 7th. consecutive title with 26 points, 43 goals scored. River Plate finished the extraordinary sequence of Racing's 7 titles, when winning the
championship. Racing was the runner-up only 2 points to River. Racing remained in the Asociación Amateurs league, where the team won the
title after playing 38 matches and totalizing 66 points. Racing also scored 73 goals receiving 16.
Racing would crown champion again in , totalizing 39 points in 24 matches played, with
being runner-up. During its first 22 years of existence, Racing won 9 Primera División championships (seven of them consecutively, which is still a record in Argentine football). Due to those extraordinary campaigns and its style of playing, the squad was nicknamed "The Academy of Argentine football", which has been adopted by its supporters as a mark of identity, still used nowadays.
To sum-up, Racing achieved a large amount of titles during the 1910s and 1920, including 7
championships, 9
and 2 international titles. Some of the most notable players of those years were , ,
(known as "The King of dribbling" – "El Rey de la gambeta" in Spanish, also a close friend to , who wrote the tango "Patadura" in his honour) and .
The 1932 team that won the .
During those years Racing won the
in 1932 (defeating
in the final) and the
one year later, thrashing
by 4–0 in the final match. Despite the
won, Racing could not win any domestic championshi its best performances were third places in
and 1936. Evaristo Barrera was the top scorer with 34 goals in 1934 and 32 in 1936.[]
Racing didn't any domestic title during the 1940s, their best finish was 4th place in 1946 and 1948. During the 1948 tournament Racing was leading followed by
until a strike took place. Most of the dissident players went to play outside Argentina and they had to be replaced by players from the youth divisions. Moreover, points awarded to Racing were deducted from the m as a result, Racing lost the chance to be champion and arch-rival
finally won the title.[]
In 1945 Racing won the
by 4–1 in the final.[]
The 1949 Racing team won the first of three consecutive Primera División titles.
In 1949, Racing won its first
championship in the professional era, with Llamil Simes as the top scorer of the tournament. Racing also won the 1950 title with Simes as scorer again with 20 goals. That same year Racing inaugurated its stadium, named "Presidente Perón", defeating
In 1951 Racing won its 3rd consecutive championship.
In 1951 Racing won its third consecutive title, playing two playoff matches against , which ended 0–0 and 1–0 (goal by ). With this victory Racing became the first ever three-time champion in the professional era of Argentine football. The coach was .
In 1952 Racing finished 2nd after River Plate. The team was not able to win the title despite having the least goals scored against it during the championship. After another good performance in 1953 when the team finished 3rd, Racing placed 10th in 1954, far from champion .
In 1958 Racing won the Campeonato, and they were runners-up to
During those years Racing Club had many notable players that made their contribution to the successful campaigns. Some of them were , Rubén Bravo, , , Alberto Rastelli, , , , Ernesto Gutiérrez, , Arnaldo Balay, , Rubén Héctor Sosa and .
In 1967 Racing achieved international success, winning the Libertadores and Intercontinental Cups.
Racing finished 4th in 1960 with a top scoring 72 goals. During this tournament Racing also achieved its largest victory in Primera División, an 11–3 against .
In 1961 Racing won another championship totalizing 47 points when coached by Saúl Ongaro. The team was also the highest scoring team with 68 goals. The next year, Racing finished 9th and was also eliminated from the
in the first stage.
Racing won the First Division A title in 1966, scoring 70 goals.
In the 1967 Torneo Metropolitano Racing reached the final where the squad lost to
by 3–0. That same year Racing won the
after beating Uruguayan team
2–1 in the final.
was the top scorer with 13 goals.
At the end of the year Racing won the
in a playoff game. The first match had been played at
where Racing was beaten 1–0 while La Academia won by 2–1 the second game in Buenos Aires. The playoff was played in
where Racing achieved its second continental championship winning 1–0 with a goal scored by .[]
Some notable players of that time were goalkeeper , Rubén Sosa, , , , , Nelson Chabay, Jaime Martinoli, , Juan Carlos Rulli, , ,
During the 1970s Racing did not win any title, although the team finished 2nd to San Lorenzo in the 1972 Metropolitano, with 43 points in 34 matches. That year was the debut of , who some regard as the best Argentine goalkeeper ever. Fillol set a record of 6 penalty shots stopped in the same season. From 1974 and 1978 Racing made poor campaigns and was near relegation in 1976 when the team finished next to last ( was finally relegated).
In 1983 Racing was relegated to the . The first year in the second division, Racing finished second behind
and so had to play a promotion playoff, where Racing eliminated
but lost to
in the finals (1–3 and 2–4).[]
One year later, after two seasons in the second division, Racing returned to the top division in 1985 after winning a playoff for the second prom Racing won 4–0 the first game and the second match finished 1–1.
Racing won its third international competition in 1988, when the team won the first edition of the , defeating Brazilian team
in the finals, with Alfio Basile still as coach. That same year Racing won the Supercopa Interamericana beating Sportivo Herediano from
Racing also played another Supercopa final and was defeated by Cruzeiro 4–0 in . Racing won the 2nd match 1–0 but the cup was awarded to the Brazilian team by goal difference.
Racing faced financial problems that erupted in 1998, when the club declared
pursuant to the request of president . In 2000, Racing switched management to the Blanquiceleste S.A . Despite the financial crisis that ruined the club, Racing won the
title, 35 years after its last local championship in 1966. The team was coached by
who became an idol due to this achievement. , , , ,
were part of that team.
In 2012, Racing reached the final of the
although the squad lost to
In June 2014,
was hired as head coach. Few days after Cocca signed his contract, former player and fans favorite
and returned to the club to play the .
In December 2014, Racing won its
in the last fixture of the tournament. The team defeated
by 1–0 to secure the 1st place and crowned champion. Racing totalized 41 points over 19 games played, with 13 won, 3 drew and 4 lost. Racing scored 30 goals and conceded 16. Forward
was also the team's topscorer with 10 goals. The line-up for that match was: ; , , Cabral, ; , , , ; , .
Main article:
Racing Club plays its home games at "Estadio Presidente Perón" (named in honor of former President of Argentina ), popularly known as "El Cilindro de Avellaneda" (due to its cylindrical shape) and "the Coliseum". It was opened in 1950 and restructured in 1997.
The field measures 105 x 70 m. The Racing stadium is the second largest in Argentina after the . At first the venue could host a capacity of 120,000 but subsequent restructurings reduced its capacity to 64,161.
Current squad of Racing Club de Avellaneda as of January 12, 2017 ()
, 2005–07
74–77, 1984
José García Pérez
Roberto Díaz
1 This rank only consists of records from 1931 to date.
Albérico Zabaleta
Main category:
(1 Jan 2003–30 June 03)
(19 Feb 2006–17 May 06)
(30 Apr 2006–31 March 07)
(25 Apr 2007–1 Dec 07)
(1 Dec 2007–1 Apr 08)
(1 Apr 2008–22 Feb 09)
(26 Feb 2009–31 Oct 09)
(interim) (31 Oct 2009–1 Nov 09)
(1 Nov 2009–15 Feb 10)
(17 Feb 2010–23 Jun 11)
(23 Jun 2011–22 Dec 11)
(26 Dec 2011–15 Apr 12)
(16 Apr 2012–25 Aug 13)
(30 Aug 2013–7 Oct 13)
(interim) (8 Oct 2013–14 Oct 13)
(14 Oct 2013–7 May 2014)
(interim) (7 May 2014–16 Jun 14)
(16 Jun 2014–31 Dec 15)
(1 Jan 2016–15 Aug 16)
(interim) (15 Aug 2016–29 Aug 16)
(29 Aug 2016-31Dec 16)
(1 Jan 2017)
1904–08 (2)
1910–present
(1) This model was worn again in 1973, although just for one match.
(2) A new version of this model was the away jersey in the
season, paying tribute to the historic kit.
(17): , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
(5): , , , ,
(4): , , ,
on AFA website
, 21 September 2008
on Conmebol website, 19 Ago 2015
(in Spanish). Racing Club 2016.
Osvaldo Gorgazzi and Hector Martinez (8 December 2016). . RSSSF 2017.
, La Voz, 15 Jun 2014
, Infobae, 17 Jun 2014
, 14 Dec 2014
on Olé, 14 Dec 2014
, , 14 Dec 2014
on Ole, 15 Dec 2014
, 14 Dec 2014
. Soccerway. Global Sports Media 2012.
on AFA website
Wikimedia Commons has media related to .
: Hidden categories:The Game - Bulletproof Diaries (feat. Raekwon)
Sit in the chair, yeah, yeah
Uh-huh, yeah
Sit my alligator jacket on the flo'
Let that shit crawl around, whattup Game?
How are you my nigga?
Let's get this money, you heard?
Money in zip duffle bags, shotgun shells
My killas gorillas, niggaz couldn't see 'em with gazelles
Frontin ass niggaz, go hang with Pharrell
Tryin to be a (Cowboy), you catch bullets like Terrell
Owens, call it T.O., he leakin like a project sink
Busted open like a hot dog link
Bing, it gave me time to think yeah, I did my fuckin prison thing
Came out still on point, like the RZA rings
I'm from Compton but my inkpen live in Queens
Rep the dub like Wu-Tang, and I got (Killa Bees) (respect)
Black Wall Mafia, new millennium Genevieves
Got a million dollars say LeBron don't win a ring (word?)
I know Kobe, I be on the floor, "Kobe!"
You know a nigga that can score 81? Show me
I got a (Cuban Link) to a fuckin O.G.
And nigga you're too close, what the fuck, tryna blow me? (back up)
This the face off (respect the don) diamonds all in the charm
(Iced out) Where you be? (The strip club throwin ones)
Where you from? (New York, where you from?) Californ'
(Big sharks) Me too (swimmin in a pile of ones)
Yeah nigga, tomorrow man
Goin to take you to go buy some 18-karat gold golf clubs nigga
In the Bronx
This the face off (respect the dons, hundred thousand on the arms)
Son where you be? (Under palm trees stayin warm)
(Who you be?) Raekwon, who is you? (Amaz-on)
I'ma keep it (Compton) Staten ('til the day is done)
Geah, frontin on us nigga, it's like
It's like racin a nigga in Afghanistan to go get some oil nigga
You gon' fuck around and get your head burnt
I'm a New York dinosaur, Staten Island artifact
Hip-Hop's never dead, the (Cuban) gave 'em heart attacks
Sleep in the woods, target cats come from under the V's
Sneeze wrong, course I'm clappin
Keep it movin homeboy, the mac's always actin
Spit in your face, go 'head lil' baby rappers
Can't fuck with us convicts, Stat-land
It's like actions, cliques'll die right with traction
It's Wall Street money and two gunny's
Slammers is extra chunky, yeah, me and my red monkeys
Silverback sales are few donkeys, all of us live comfy
Blow your head off like lunch meat
Chef in the game run the country
Take over the world little girl, better stay out our brunch meetin
Fuck with they paper their gun squeezin
Off top, leak from the cop, them nigga jumped, this is front season
Yo, man yo Game man
Let these niggaz know man f'real man
We official man
They wan' be readin our autobiographies in a minute, ya heard?
(Yo what if I was from Compton?) What if I was from Staten?
I'd be King Kong knockin down the buildings in Manhattan
(Gorilla warfare) Shootouts, real block shit
West coast assassin on some real 2Pac shit
My style's smokin like, after a glock spit
Game get the blood money, fuck bitches and pop Cris'
Style like it's New Year's, cause this a new year
Look at the tracks, either Bigfoot or The Game been through here
The Benjamins won't stop, and neither would a chrome glock
I kill a fire-breathin dragon with a dome shot
Come through your hood in a Chevy Malibu, on stocks
We had a meetin before we got here, and shit gon' pop
Heads gon' roll, Patron gon' spill
Fitted caps gettin peeled like the chrome on the wheels
Got a half a mil', sing your wounds won't heal
I declare war, nigga who gon' deal?
Yeah, y'all know what time it is man
"Bulletproof Diary" nigga, for real
Many may read this man
A lot of niggaz might not make it home, you heard?
We speak for the real ones man, for the churchmen man
All them real general niggaz man
All them niggaz that's out there man
Don't get no rest or none of that man, for real
The Chef nigga, Game whattup baby?
I love you, ya heard? Superman lover over here for you baby
You know how we do it, we go all over the fuckin world man
Get a lot of bread man, word up, hun'ned my nigga
We take you to Boca Chica or some'n man, knahmsayin?
Sip on some motherfuckin, Don Julio or some'n, y'knahmsayin?
With two foul rings on, y'knahmsayin?
Couple of mean Guatemalians wit us
Half Guatemala, half Somalian nigga
Niggaz ain't seen them colors man
Busta Rhymes Ft. Lloyd Banks, DMX, Mary J Blige, Ne-Yo, Papoose, Rah Digga & Missy Elliot - Touch It (Remix)
Busta Rhymes (Lloyd Banks):
Aiy yo Swizz (It ain't over) we done created another epidemic for the streets nigga
Just when y'all thought it was safe to poke your head out again, let's go!!!
I know you thought we was finished, Flipmode bitch!!!
(G-Unit!!!) Yeah! Streetsweepers!!!
REMIX We Bout' Ta Do It Again!!! REMIX We Bout' Ta Do It Again!!! REMIX
Aiy yo just imagine if they cut the lights off in the club
Lloyd Banks (Busta Rhymes):
(Get low Banks!) Who you know that got a flow this sick
Pump shorty nobody can hold his click
Them hoes eyeing' they probably on my dick
The chocolate would look good in my all white whip (TURN IT UP!!)
AND YOU KNOW I STAY WITH THE SKITS SO DON'T EVEN TRY
KISS YO' ASS BYE BYE YOU BE ALONE IN THE SKY
AND THE FIRST HUMAN BEING NOW TO LEARN HOW TO FLY
AND I BE LOW IN THE BM ON MY WAY OUT NY
(Get low Banks!) I know it feels like I been gone for a minute
But I'm back chinchilla Ice on with a fitted
Everybody talk money everybody gonna run
with that bowl of bread smaller than the arm of a midget
(TURN IT UP!!) AND YOU KNOW I'M DOIN MY THING IT'S BLUE IN THE RING
IF YOU HAD IT LIKE THIS YOU PROBABLY DO IT THE SAME
BUT YOU WON'T CAUSE YOU BROKE ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN
AFTER THE CLUB, I'M A PUT A FEW IN THE RANGE AND LET 'EM
"Touch it - bring it - babe - watch it -turn it - leave it - stop - format it"
DMX (Busta Rhymes):
Grrrrrrrrr
(Get low X) Anything it's took, it's gone be a breakdown
Come through like "hmmm, what I'm goon take now?"
Whatever the fuck I want, trust me dog
It gets ugly even when it comes to the hunt (TURN IT UP)
NIGGAZ LIKE TO STUNT, YOU WANNA TO FRONT
I'MA HIT YOU AND YOUR MAN
AND IMA HIT YOU WHERE YOU STAND (WHAT)
NIGGAZ AIN'T BUILT FOR NOTHIN BUT FRONTIN
COME THROUGH, FAGGOTS HIT THE SECURITY FRONTIN (Get Low X)
Get that do, What that do? How that do?
Fuck you faggot, I shot at you
And what? You and you mans butt, you in your man's truck
But your chance is up, not get up (TURN IT UP!!)
YOU KNOW HOW THAT SHIT GOES, LET THAT SHIT GO
AIN'T NOTHIN CHANGE, BEEN THE SAME FROM THE GETGO (WHAT)
GET UP OUT THAT WHIP YO, I AIN'T GON' TELL YOU AGAIN
FUCK IT, SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND
DMX & Mary J. Blige (Busta Rhymes):
(Get low X) Swizz is the monster, X is the beast
Fuckin' wit Bus, man everyday is a feast
Stay off the streets, tired of talkin' to y'all niggaz
I'ma stick a fork at y'all niggaz (TURN IT UP)
WHEN I HIT 'EM, MAN THAT CRUNK GON GET 'EM MAN
FUCKED UP HOW I DID 'EM MAN (WHAT)
AIN'T NO REMORSE BUT THE CHORUS, TRUTH IS
CAN I. D. THE BODY WHEN A NIGGA TOOTHLESS (Get low Mary!)
Maybe you can guess who it is (Uh huh)
Mary J. Blige about to handle my biz (Uh huh)
I'm on my grown woman still I rep for the kids
In every hood, and all my peoples doin a bid (TURN IT UP!!)
NOW YOU KNOW WHO'S REALLY THE QUEEN DELIVER THE MAIL
SEVEN HUNDRED THIRTY THOUSAND FIRST WEEK OF MY SALES
THE HATERS PLOT AND THEY WATCH LOOKIN ALL PALE
WHILE I'M ON A YACHT, OVERSEAS DOIN MY NAILS (Get low Mary!)
Well let me show you how we do (Ha!)
I gotta thank everyone for coppin The Breakthrough (Uh huh)
Bus did take one the remix is take two
You love the way we re inventin' how we just stay new (TURN IT UP!!)
HOW WE SELLIN OUT THE STADIUMS, ARENAS AND ALL (Ha!!!)
ONLY LOUIS AND GUCCI WE DON'T SHOP AT THE MALL (Huh!)
GOT YOU PARTYIN AND DANCIN AND HAVIN A BALL
AND YOUR LOVIN THE WAY WE REPPIN HOW WE DO IT FOR Y'ALL GO 'HEAD AND
Ne-Yo (Busta Rhymes):
(oohhh) (Get Low Boy) Is it any women in here
Like it when I be spankin' them and pullin' they hair
Theirs a freak in your presence im just makin' it clear
Then you would all know if he wasen't nowhere (TURN IT UP!!)
GET YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR IF YOU READY TO GO
COME THROUGH YOUR CITY AND I MURDER THE SHOW
AND THE TRUTH WEIGHING THE PROBLEM IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW
GET UP RIGHT IN YA FACE AND HOLLA NE-YO
(Get Low Boy) Shorty what you wanna do
I ain't got time to deal with your attitude
This shit was designed to put you in the mood
tryna' do sumtin nasty with you and ya crew (TURN IT UP!!)
IM A FREAKY LIL' BROTHER WITH A WHOLE LOTTA LOOT
YA BOY WORKIN WIT SUMTIN AND IM KINDA CUTE
WATCH THE WAY I DO IT HOW I TURN IT OUT
GUARENTEED YOU'LL BE TRYNA PUT MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH
Papoose (Busta Rhymes):
(Get low Papoose!) Papoose, Pa-poose, had to get on this club banger
Smack you in your mouth make you swallow your pulp razor
Pop a couple bottles laugh about it with Bus later
Bare witness I'm the young savior (TURN IT UP!!)
I GOT STATEN ISLAND ON MY PINKY QUEENS ON MY THUMB DUDE
THE BRONX ON MY MIDDLE FINGER SCREAMIN FUCK YOU
ROCK ICE IN MANHATTAN SO THERE'S THE RING FINGER
YOU KNOW I HAD TO KEEP BROOKLYN ON THE TRIGGER FINGER
(Get low Pap!) Five boroughs of death, you don't understand
I got New York City in the palm of my hand
Now I could make a tight fist and let it crumble ridiculous
Or I could smack th
Busta Rhymes Ft. Lloyd Banks, DMX, Mary J Blige, Ne-Yo, Papoose, Rah Digga & Missy Elliot - Touch It (Remix)
Aiy yo Swizz (It ain't over) we done created another epidemic for the streets nigga
DMX (Busta Rhymes):
Grrrrrrrrr
Ne-Yo (Busta Rhymes):
Papoose (Busta Rhymes):
Or I could smack th
Come And Party With Me - LL Cool J
We can chill up in the club, we can pop a little bub
We can chill up in the VIP
You can show a nigga love, you can give me back rubs
Yeah, baby, come and party with me
One-two, and pump it up, and one-two
One-two, and pump it up
They say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas
If this ain't Vegas, let's pretend it's Vegas
I know what you up to, your skirt's outrageous
But I'm so fucked up that I forgot what your name is
We can jump in my drop-head and pop the throttle
Live our lives for the moment, baby, fuck tomorrow
Kool-Aid smile on your face, popping a bottle
Like you had an orgasm and you hit the lotto
Throw ya hands in the sky, why, am I
So, damn fly, can't deny
My shit's tight, gear, sit right
Ear, big ice, j-yeah, that's right
Lights are flashing, living life with passion
And if this was a movie, you would be perfect casting
You killing me slowly, baby, you're like an assassin
And you know that I'm married, so why the fuck you keep asking
Now you can get with this or you can get with that
You wanna pop Crys', then you need to get with Crack
The whip's a 26 and the motor's in the back
I call it Big Meats cuz the shit is all black
Now you fucking with Coco, baby, I'm the poster, baby
I'm a hustler's dream, you suppose to pay me
I was dope in the airness, now I stick crack
I stay fly, you seen a G four on smack, now listen
Don't you wanna party with me
Where the kush is blowing and the E is free
And the world is yours, it say it right on the blimp
And that yacht's so big, we gotta call it a ship, hey
Punks nigga, gun in the palm, nigga
Pop off, whenever it's on, nigga
Not tonight, I wanna hear my song
And let Flex drops bombs when the shit come on, let's get it
Ok, Flex let Sheek on his Cool J shit
Levi's, black chuckers, hope the deuce deuce fit
Two-seater, little reefer, pass the old fever
Showing her what hip hop is
Todd Smith, G. Rap, nigga, Kane and Biz
And if I talk L.O.X., I'm getting heavy sex
This early, imagine when it get to Flex
Toxic heavy, all black Chevy
Sheek got 'em wet, like somebody hit the levy's
I got a little Porsche, but the truck fit more
More goons, more chicks, when it's time to score
I'm straight out the door, boned from a raw
Swimming pool bottom of it, big as Shakur
V.I.P. cool, but the God at the bar
Partying, no shirts, tats over the scar
Ice in the sharper, come here, ma, I mean
One-two, and pump it up
DMX (Busta Rhymes):
Grrrrrrrrr
Ne-Yo (Busta Rhymes):
Papoose (Busta Rhymes):
Or I could smack th
Break It Down - Hopsin
Break it down (down down down down...)
Gotta get up (get up) say what
Get up (get up) say what