带你装逼带你飞
15 摘要274 赞
为什么克莱顿克肖的无安打比赛应该是所有球迷
Why Clayton Kershaw's No-Hitter Should Matter To All Baseball Fans
为什么克莱顿克肖的无安打比赛应该是所有球迷
为什么克莱顿克肖的无安打比赛应该是所有球迷
还没有中文摘要,写点什么,一起分享?
同时分享到腾讯微博
Victor Decolongon / Getty Images胜利decolongon /盖蒂图片社Maybe you’ve heard: Last night, 26-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers’ pitcher Clayton Kershaw threw his first no-hitter. Twenty-eight batters, 15 strikeouts, and 107 pitches. It was glorious beyond words.也许你曾听说过:昨天晚上,26岁的洛杉矶道奇队的投手克莱顿克肖把他的第一次无安打。二零八个保送,15次三振,107球。这是光荣的超越的话。I am a diehard Giants fan, and I loved it.我是一个顽固的巨人队的球迷,我很喜欢它。In early May of last year, I watched the Giants play the Dodgers at home. It was actually my first time ever seeing Kershaw pitch in person, though I’d unabashedly admired him since his rookie season. I had justified my love by pointing to him wearing Will Clark’s number, or by saying I just wished he would sign with the Giants instead. But the truth is that even in Dodger Blue, I love watching Kershaw pitch. As anyone who calls themselves a baseball fan should.早在去年5月,我看着巨人在家里玩的人。这实际上是我第一次看克肖球场的人,虽然我不羡慕他新秀赛季以来。我已经证明我的爱指着他穿着克拉克的号码,或者说,我只是希望他能与巨人相反符号。但事实是,即使宝蓝,我爱看克肖间距。谁叫自己一个棒球迷应该。On the cold Friday night game I attended, Kershaw did not allow a hit through five innings. His no-hit bid was broken up with three hits and one run in the sixth, and he ended his outing with consecutive strikeouts in the seventh.在寒冷的星期五晚上的比赛我参加,克肖不允许**五局。他没有打标是打破了三支安打,在第六个运行,他结束了他在连续第七次郊游。The Giants and Dodgers were still tied at 1-1 in the bottom of the ninth when Buster Posey, who Kershaw had intentionally walked in the fourth, stepped up to the plate. He hit a dinger into the bleachers, his first walk-off HR, and sent my Giants home celebrating a win. It’s likely I’ll never be in the stands for a better regular season game. It wouldn’t have been all that difficult to accept a loss from such a dominating pitcher, but the Giants won anyway. In the next few weeks, the 2013 Giants would Clayton Kershaw would become Cy Young winner a few months later.巨人和道奇队还被绑在1-1在底部的第九当巴斯特波西,谁克肖故意走在第四,加紧向板。他打了一个薛定谔在看台上,他第一次离开hr,送上我的巨人家庆祝胜利。我可能永远不会在看台上为一个更好的常规赛。它不会接受这样的一个主导的投手的损失是困难的,但巨人队赢了吗。在接下来的几周,2013巨头将成为不堪;克莱顿克肖将成为赛扬几个月后。It was Kershaw’s first start after the death of his father. This is what makes Kershaw special: his ability to pitch well despite whatever’s going on in his head. It was this determination, the fire and the fury attached to every strike, that revealed itself again during his no-hitter this week.他父亲死后被克肖的开始。这是什么使克肖特殊:他的能力投好不管在他的头上。正是这种决心,火和连接的每一个打击,愤怒,发现自己本周再次在他的无安打。
Harry E. Walker / MCT哈利沃克/ mctI spent myself whimpering and sweating through the eighth and the ninth innings while the rest of the East Coast slept. I dashed off a bleary email: “Clayton Kershaw is throwing a no-hitter, I’ll be in late,” or something like that. It was a rival team, but I knew I would weep no matter what happened.我花了我自己呜咽和出汗通过第八和第九局,而其余的东海岸睡。我冲了一个朦胧的电子邮件:“克莱顿克肖抛出的无安打比赛,我会晚了,”或类似的东西。这是一个竞争对手,但我知道我会哭,无论发生了什么。Semantics of the “perfect game” aside, Kershaw himself really was
during his outing. It should have been a perfect game. Hanley Ramirez, whose hand had been hit by a ball earlier in the week, overthrew a routine out to first in the seventh, earning an error, and ending Kershaw’s bid for a perfect game. Despite the frustration of Hanley, the MLB’s leader in errors (141 since 2006), Kershaw maintained composure and did what he does best: throw strikes. He was just plain nasty in the eighth, letting his curveball show no mercy. It was when he struck out the first batter in the ninth that I knew he had it. His composure under pressure was pushed to an incredible test, and he just kept dealing.的“完美的比赛,除了语义,克肖自己真的是完美的在他外出。它应该是一个完美的游戏。汉利的拉米雷斯,他的手被击中的球在本周早些时候,推翻了常规了前第七,获得一个错误,并结束克肖申办一个完美的游戏。尽管汉利的挫折,在错误的美国职棒大联盟的领袖(141 2006年),克肖不动声色的做的事他做得最好:投好球。他是肮脏的第八,让他的曲球毫不留情。这是当他开始在第九的第一个击球,我就知道他是有。他在压力下冷静推到难以置信的试验,然后他就一直处理。The true beauty of baseball, to me, is that anything can happen and if you avert your eyes for one pitch, your team could give up the lead or go ahead or create history. In one pitch, Kershaw’s no-hitter could have been taken from him. He knew that, and he ended the game with this 15th strikeout: Corey Dickerson swung.棒球,我真正的美,在于什么事都可能发生,如果你转移你的眼睛一节,您的团队可以放弃铅或向前或创造历史。在一个螺距,克肖的无安打比赛可能被夺走。他知道,他结束了比赛的第十五三振:科里迪克森摆动。This baseball season has been wacky and many team records look like typos, but the significance of Kershaw’s no-hitter is not that it’s anomalous but that it feels so right. This game should be met with a “Yes, good,” by all baseball fans. Our alien overlords are looking down from above saying, “Everything’s as it should be down there, boss — Kershaw’s curve is still as nasty as ever.”这个棒球赛季一直古怪和很多球队记录看起来像拼写错误,但克肖的无安打比赛的意义不在于它的异常,感觉是那么的好。这场比赛应该是遇到了“是的,好的,“所有的棒球迷。我们的外来霸主是上面说的向下看,“一切都是应该在那里,老板克肖的曲线依然恶劣。”Congratulations to Dodgers fans who got to watch their beloved No. 22 pitch the 22nd no-hitter in the history of the franchise. Hugs to baseball fans who are too bitter about how a single Dodgers win might affect their team to cherish the beauty that went down on that mound. And most of all, congrats to Clayton Kershaw, who gives me something to look forward to in the future of baseball.恭喜道奇队的球迷谁得看自己心爱的22号球场第二十二在球队历史上无安打。拥抱的棒球球迷太苦如何一个单一的道奇队赢得了可能会影响他们的团队,珍惜美好,走上丘。最重要的是,恭喜克莱顿克肖,谁给我点希望在棒球的未来。
胜利decolongon /盖蒂图片社也许你曾听说过:昨天晚上,26岁的洛杉矶道奇队的投手克莱顿克肖把他的第一次无安打。二零八个保送,15次三振,107球。这是光荣的超越的话。我是一个顽固的巨人队的球迷,我很喜欢它。早在去年5月,我看着巨人在家里玩的人。这实际上是我第一次看克肖球场的人,虽然我不羡慕他新秀赛季以来。我已经证明我的爱指着他穿着克拉克的号码,或者说,我只是希望他能与巨人相反符号。但事实是,即使宝蓝,我爱看克肖间距。谁叫自己一个棒球迷应该。在寒冷的星期五晚上的比赛我参加,克肖不允许**五局。他没有打标是打破了三支安打,在第六个运行,他结束了他在连续第七次郊游。巨人和道奇队还被绑在1-1在底部的第九当巴斯特波西,谁克肖故意走在第四,加紧向板。他打了一个薛定谔在看台上,他第一次离开hr,送上我的巨人家庆祝胜利。我可能永远不会在看台上为一个更好的常规赛。它不会接受这样的一个主导的投手的损失是困难的,但巨人队赢了吗。在接下来的几周,2013巨头将成为不堪;克莱顿克肖将成为赛扬几个月后。他父亲死后被克肖的开始。这是什么使克肖特殊:他的能力投好不管在他的头上。正是这种决心,火和连接的每一个打击,愤怒,发现自己本周再次在他的无安打。哈利沃克/ mct我花了我自己呜咽和出汗通过第八和第九局,而其余的东海岸睡。我冲了一个朦胧的电子邮件:“克莱顿克肖抛出的无安打比赛,我会晚了,”或类似的东西。这是一个竞争对手,但我知道我会哭,无论发生了什么。的“完美的比赛,除了语义,克肖自己真的是完美的在他外出。它应该是一个完美的游戏。汉利的拉米雷斯,他的手被击中的球在本周早些时候,推翻了常规了前第七,获得一个错误,并结束克肖申办一个完美的游戏。尽管汉利的挫折,在错误的美国职棒大联盟的领袖(141 2006年),克肖不动声色的做的事他做得最好:投好球。他是肮脏的第八,让他的曲球毫不留情。这是当他开始在第九的第一个击球,我就知道他是有。他在压力下冷静推到难以置信的试验,然后他就一直处理。棒球,我真正的美,在于什么事都可能发生,如果你转移你的眼睛一节,您的团队可以放弃铅或向前或创造历史。在一个螺距,克肖的无安打比赛可能被夺走。他知道,他结束了比赛的第十五三振:科里迪克森摆动。这个棒球赛季一直古怪和很多球队记录看起来像拼写错误,但克肖的无安打比赛的意义不在于它的异常,感觉是那么的好。这场比赛应该是遇到了“是的,好的,“所有的棒球迷。我们的外来霸主是上面说的向下看,“一切都是应该在那里,老板克肖的曲线依然恶劣。”恭喜道奇队的球迷谁得看自己心爱的22号球场第二十二在球队历史上无安打。拥抱的棒球球迷太苦如何一个单一的道奇队赢得了可能会影响他们的团队,珍惜美好,走上丘。最重要的是,恭喜克莱顿克肖,谁给我点希望在棒球的未来。
Victor Decolongon / Getty ImagesMaybe you’ve heard: Last night, 26-year-old Los Angeles Dodgers’ pitcher Clayton Kershaw threw his first no-hitter. Twenty-eight batters, 15 strikeouts, and 107 pitches. It was glorious beyond words.I am a diehard Giants fan, and I loved it.In early May of last year, I watched the Giants play the Dodgers at home. It was actually my first time ever seeing Kershaw pitch in person, though I’d unabashedly admired him since his rookie season. I had justified my love by pointing to him wearing Will Clark’s number, or by saying I just wished he would sign with the Giants instead. But the truth is that even in Dodger Blue, I love watching Kershaw pitch. As anyone who calls themselves a baseball fan should.On the cold Friday night game I attended, Kershaw did not allow a hit through five innings. His no-hit bid was broken up with three hits and one run in the sixth, and he ended his outing with consecutive strikeouts in the seventh.The Giants and Dodgers were still tied at 1-1 in the bottom of the ninth when Buster Posey, who Kershaw had intentionally walked in the fourth, stepped up to the plate. He hit a dinger into the bleachers, his first walk-off HR, and sent my Giants home celebrating a win. It’s likely I’ll never be in the stands for a better regular season game. It wouldn’t have been all that difficult to accept a loss from such a dominating pitcher, but the Giants won anyway. In the next few weeks, the 2013 Giants would Clayton Kershaw would become Cy Young winner a few months later.It was Kershaw’s first start after the death of his father. This is what makes Kershaw special: his ability to pitch well despite whatever’s going on in his head. It was this determination, the fire and the fury attached to every strike, that revealed itself again during his no-hitter this week.Harry E. Walker / MCTI spent myself whimpering and sweating through the eighth and the ninth innings while the rest of the East Coast slept. I dashed off a bleary email: “Clayton Kershaw is throwing a no-hitter, I’ll be in late,” or something like that. It was a rival team, but I knew I would weep no matter what happened.Semantics of the “perfect game” aside, Kershaw himself really was perfect during his outing. It should have been a perfect game. Hanley Ramirez, whose hand had been hit by a ball earlier in the week, overthrew a routine out to first in the seventh, earning an error, and ending Kershaw’s bid for a perfect game. Despite the frustration of Hanley, the MLB’s leader in errors (141 since 2006), Kershaw maintained composure and did what he does best: throw strikes. He was just plain nasty in the eighth, letting his curveball show no mercy. It was when he struck out the first batter in the ninth that I knew he had it. His composure under pressure was pushed to an incredible test, and he just kept dealing.The true beauty of baseball, to me, is that anything can happen and if you avert your eyes for one pitch, your team could give up the lead or go ahead or create history. In one pitch, Kershaw’s no-hitter could have been taken from him. He knew that, and he ended the game with this 15th strikeout: Corey Dickerson swung.This baseball season has been wacky and many team records look like typos, but the significance of Kershaw’s no-hitter is not that it’s anomalous but that it feels so right. This game should be met with a “Yes, good,” by all baseball fans. Our alien overlords are looking down from above saying, “Everything’s as it should be down there, boss — Kershaw’s curve is still as nasty as ever.”Congratulations to Dodgers fans who got to watch their beloved No. 22 pitch the 22nd no-hitter in the history of the franchise. Hugs to baseball fans who are too bitter about how a single Dodgers win might affect their team to cherish the beauty that went down on that mound. And most of all, congrats to Clayton Kershaw, who gives me something to look forward to in the future of baseball.
(22人推荐)
(8人推荐)
(17人推荐)
(1人推荐)
(9人推荐)
(2人推荐)
(3人推荐)
(0人推荐)洛杉矶道奇
MLB常规赛 旧金山巨人vs洛杉矶道奇全场录播(中文)
发布于很久以前
【7/18集锦】林多三安牛棚坚挺 印第安人力克巨人
发布于5月以前
加载更多...
09月22日 09:55
乐视体育手机版
微信扫一扫边看边吐槽
下载乐视体育APP
微信扫一扫体育随身看
乐视体育文化产业发展(北京)有限公司&&
备案号 【京ICP备号-1】&&
公司地址:北京市朝阳区彩虹路电通创意广场12、13号楼&&
公司座机号:(010)尊敬的用户
本场比赛为会员专享,开通会员可观看完整直播
已是会员,请
扫码开通会员
千场热门顶级赛事
刘建宏等名嘴解说
1080p或4K画质
全程播放无广告
MLB经典复盘 2014国联分区赛 红雀vs道奇 全场录播
发布于11月以前
加载更多...
乐视体育手机版
微信扫一扫边看边吐槽
下载乐视体育APP
微信扫一扫体育随身看
体育热播榜
乐视体育文化产业发展(北京)有限公司&&
备案号 【京ICP备号-1】&&
公司座机号:(010)【集锦】国王好投克鲁兹全垒打助阵 水手主场险胜游骑兵止住连败
北京时间4月15日,MLB常规赛迎来美联西区一场内战,西雅图水手主场对决德州游骑兵,水手派上王牌先发赫尔南德斯出战。拥有国王称号的赫尔南德斯,彰显实力本色,前五局只被打一支安打表现出色。最终水手以2-1拿下胜利。(编导:李军红)
乐视体育文化产业发展(北京)有限公司&&
备案号 【京ICP备号-1】&&
公司座机号:(010)尊敬的用户
本场比赛为会员专享,开通会员可观看完整直播
已是会员,请
扫码开通会员
千场热门顶级赛事
刘建宏等名嘴解说
1080p或4K画质
全程播放无广告
【集锦】赛扬王牌惨遭全垒打炮击 道奇客场憾负洛基吞连败