(英语写作)t0m上个星期天去公园玩。他在公园踢足球技巧,突然看到一个小女孩子在找妈妈,他帮助小女孩

(英语写作)t0m上个星期天去公园玩。他在公园踢足球,突然看到一个小女孩子在找妈妈,他帮助小女孩_百度知道
(英语写作)t0m上个星期天去公园玩。他在公园踢足球,突然看到一个小女孩子在找妈妈,他帮助小女孩
察,最后找到妈妈。不少于5句对话
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
om went to play in a park last Sunday.Tom decided to help her find her mother first.He was play瞥鲜糕绞蕹悸见稍ing football happily there when he saw a little girl looking for her mother.He took the little girl to a policeman nearby and told him about the truth。满意请及时采纳和好评哦.Tom felt very happy because he helped others and did something meaningful,Tom helped the girl find her mother,专业帮助。希望有助于你.The mother was so thankful that she thanked Tom again and again.手工原创.At last
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小风头周星期天和他的朋友在公园踢足球,他们玩的很高兴,用英语写_百度知道
小风头周星期天和他的朋友在公园踢足球,他们玩的很高兴,用英语写
这是一道待解决的难题
xiao fengtou on Sunday and his friends playing football in the park, they play very happy,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(英语写作)t0m上个星期天去公园玩。他在公园踢足球,突然看到一个小女孩子_百度知道
(英语写作)t0m上个星期天去公园玩。他在公园踢足球,突然看到一个小女孩子
这是一道待解决的难题
我来帮他解答
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:星期天,我和我的朋友一起去公园玩,公园里,一些女孩现在在放风筝,一些男孩现在在踢足球。一些老太太现在在跳舞,一些年轻人现在在游泳池里游泳。他们玩的很开心是什么意思?
星期天,我和我的朋友一起去公园玩,公园里,一些女孩现在在放风筝,一些男孩现在在踢足球。一些老太太现在在跳舞,一些年轻人现在在游泳池里游泳。他们玩的很开心
问题补充:
Sunday, me and my friends go to the park, the park, some girls to fly a kite, some boys playing football. Some old lady now dance, some young people swimming in the pool. They had a good time
On Sunday, I and my friends went to a park, Park Lane, playing with some girls, some boys are now in kite now in playing football. Some old lady now in dancing, some young people are swimming in the pool. They play a very happy
On Sunday, I and the friend of mine goes to the park to play together, in the park, some girls are flying a kite now, some boys are playing the soccer now.Some old women are dancing now, some young people swim now in the swimming pool.They play very happy
On Sunday, I went to the park with my friends, in the Park, some of the girls are flying kites, some boys playing football now. Some old ladies dancing now, some young people now swim in the swimming pool. They had a lot of fun
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球图片 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信