Bill withers 的lean on me原唱 的空间链接谢谢

lean on me 空间链接 谢谢_百度知道
lean on me 空间链接 谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
避免不必要的折腾,注意大写或用特殊符号,我无法知道之前发过什么链接请务必发你的提问链接地址,重启浏览器,测试是否能播放或自动下载,由于你可能通过网页版hi!如能播放或下载!清空缓存,刷新页面 。当然,请发你提问的链接地址和测试结果!当然,请按下面“三步走”。请确认无效链接后。满意链接,注意hi 的信息数提示,就能够快速得到你的链接!所给链接都经过测试,也不排除个别链接在数据库里长时间未更新而失效!链接请复制齐全,通过hi联系时,点击或复制到浏览器窗口!注意发信人ID如长时间未收到,点击进入界面收取!请耐心等待看完回答Bill Withers - Lean On Me
链接已发送到页面顶端右上角你的百度Hi,你也可以直接hi我,不排除是当地的网络问题!请点击我的回答下方【选为满意答案】按钮,请追问并留下邮箱,而在空间不能播放的
其他类似问题
空间链接的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Bill withers 的 lean on me 空间链接 还有吗 给我发一下呗 谢谢_百度知道
Bill withers 的 lean on me 空间链接 还有吗 给我发一下呗 谢谢
提问者采纳
点击进入界面收取,测试是否能播放或自动下载,请按下面“三步走”,请先测试确认后!请耐心等待看完回答,也不排除个别链接在数据库中长时间后失效,注意hi 的信息数提示。满意链接,不排除是当地的网络问题,而在空间不能播放的!所给链接都经过测试!清空缓存,重启浏览器,注意大写或用特殊符号,避免折腾!注意发信人ID如长时间未收到,请追问并留下邮箱。当然!你也可以直接hi我,将结果连同提问链接通过hi联系我,刷新页面 ,发提问的链接地址!链接请复制齐全!如能播放或下载,点击或复制到浏览器窗口Bill withers - lean on me 链接已发送到页面顶端右上角你的百度Hi
提问者评价
其他类似问题
空间链接的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐这篇日记的豆列
······Bill Withers - Lean On Me lyrics |
uUnregistered4Create lyrics explanation
Select some words and click "Explain" button. Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome!". Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!Sometimes in our lives
We all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you won't let show
You just call on me brother, when you need a hand (Chorus)
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'd understand
We all need somebody to lean on
Second Verse
If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me
Call me (if you need a friend)
Call me (call me)
Call me (if you need a friend)
Call me (if you ever need a friend)
Call me (call me)
Call me (if you need A friend)Lyrics taken from /lyrics/b/bill_withers/lean_on_me.htmlExplanationsnew
EmailPrintAdd song structure elements
Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". There you can add structure tags, correct typos or add missing words. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating.
OK, got it!LikeTweet+1
uUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your reply .
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
This page is missing some information about the song. Please expand it to include this information. You can help by
. &Chris Brown&Madonna&Rihanna&Trey Songz&Meghan Trainor&Selena Gomez&Tove Lo&Imagine Dragons&Ed Sheeran UsernameYour explanationExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered【Just The Two Of Us】_Bill Withers-Just The Two Of Us在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Just The Two Of Us
《Just The Two Of Us》 - Bill Withers
Just The Two Of Us
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Just The Two Of Us相关MV推荐
《Just The Two Of Us》歌词
- Bill Withers
Bill Withers的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Bill Withers的相似歌手
听Just The Two Of Us的人也喜欢听