modular combatcs怎么加机器人人

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Play Modular Combat
"Half-Life 2 mod with good game style & action 9/10"
Recent updates
We are pleased to announce that we finally have a manual available.
It answers everything about Modular Combat and you can find it at:
:beatmeat:
Thanks to the support from all of you, as to 3rd April, there are 150,000 activations!
I recently started Modular Combat R2 development, using Alien Swarm's public SDK as base. Here's
of what I have done recently.
Once again, thanks for supporting us, bringing eight years old Modular Combat back alive!
-Aluminum Ken
About This Game
Modular Combat is a role-playing shooter based in the Half-Life universe, that has been out since 2008.
The Resistance, Combine, and Aperture Science are testing the HEV Mark VI Combat System. Combatants face off against each other, and monsters, in the Controlled Combat Testing Facility, which is monitored by a super-computer known as BoSS.
There are over 50 modules that can be upgraded at any level, in any combination. Modules give combatants amazing abilities such as flying, teleporting, spawning minions, and shooting flechettes or energy balls. Basically, if you want to kill something in a special way...
We have a module for that.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible with 256MB of memory
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Core 2 Duo processor (2.0GHz, or better)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible with 512MB of memory
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
0.9 hrs on record
I love the idea of this! But is much different to HL2 deathmatch? For me it dose seem like it. It has spawning items, that is needed. Now this game also changes the kinda behavier of the guns, compared from HF2, HF2D or GMod but it feels good and more powerfull in a way. Now is it enough? Modular combat has a big problem in my case - The servers, they are laggy has hell and I don't get it. I have a pretty good ping, but it's still really bad ping to be my internet. And no it's not game lag. I've also seen that there is some kind of lvl up system. I don't understand it yet as I've not gotten to play that much bacause of the server lag but I have loaded up a singerlplayer game. Now I'm not sure but as I've taking it I think your should be able to be a monster? If that is so that is great! Because that's someting HL2D don't have all tho GMod goes in some ways. Not like this however. So looking fordwards for some more servers and future updates! 6/10 so far.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
4.3 hrs on record
I love it but you should add in the next update the BoSS faction where there are enslaved resistance and combines and apature
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
This game is very good
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
21.3 hrs on record
Fight in the world of Half-Life 2 Deathmatch with a big difference - modulars!Perhaps you just want to fly upwards, to get the 'higher advantage', or to dodge enemy fire? Maybe teleport behind walls? Maybe use the long jump that's a bit like from Half-Life 1? Or
- you want to spawn vorts to fight for you? Maybe antlions would be better? - Maybe you just wanna be a madman and use your crowbar - to murder everyone in a fury of rage, using brute force and adrenaline? How about throwing posion grenades, or one of these flechettes grenades?Whatever you wanna do.. there's a modular for everything.Step into the shoes of the Resistance - or the Combine - or the Aperture, and play one of the five gamemodes existing, and get ready to revisit Half-Life 2 DM in an RPG way.EDIT:Regarding these negative reviews, I'd agree with some of them. Yes, your progress doesn't save on 'all' servers simply cos someone can easily cheat their progress in some empty server, you're better off being a regular in a server which is close to you, since some of them have max-ping. There weren't that many servers after all..About the lag, yes, it's annoying, and I'm hoping for a patch to at-least reduce it by a little.They feel more stable now as of late.About the slow EXP progression... well, just get better, damn it.
Was this review helpful?
134.6 hrs on record
It's a great game, but it has its pros and cons.Pros:+A varity of modules to upgrade and obtain.+Factions that have their own attributes.+Simple to use menu, and options.+Fast-paced gameplay.=Graphics still as good as Half-Life 2+No additional content needed, (Thank you Valve and developer!)+Some playermodels to choose from for EACH faction.+Very tactical, different modules can be used against other modules.Cons:-Cloak skill, you have no idea where this person is at all, the only way to see them is by blood on their body which is quite rare.-Spawnkilling from either npcs or players-Very slow leveling, I am currently level 10 and it takes TONS and I mean TONS of exp points to even level up once.-Slow aux regeneration, this slows the speed of gameplay and makes it less fun, and most of the time you are spending points on this.-+Higher level players then you can kill you very easily.But if you are one of them it takes a long time for people to kill you and you can kill them just as simple as pressing a button.-+Also the community is quite ????ed up and disapointing.Except for those nice developers who made this free and also made it so no additonal content is required.-+Characters that are made on a certain server owned by a certain owner can be moved over to another server owned by the same creator.But it will not transfer over to a another server not owned by the same creator.Overall this game gets a 8.9 out of 10.Quite fun and if you spend a lot of time on it you could probably give this a 9.4 out of 10.So there you go my review on this exciting game I have spent some time on now, I believe.
Was this review helpful?
5.1 hrs on record
You can kill an antlion guardian with a toilet11/10 Best Mod Ever
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
13.7 hrs on record
dr? Here is a quick summary: amazing, but needs some additions.Alright, first off, keep in mind, this game is amazing. I know it is just a mod for Half-Life 2, but it is an amazing mod. There are 3 teams and several game modes, 1. PvM, You and every other player versus waves and waves of monsters, zombies, aliens, robots, and by killing these monsters, you get EXP to level up your character and spend skill points on ammo regen, being able to shoot energy at people, more health, armor regen, etc. (That game mode is essentially CoD zombies) 2. PvPvM, Combines VS Resistance VS Aperture VS Monsters, it is the same as PvM except members of the other faction get rewards for killing you and your team as well. Then there is TDM, same as PvPvM except you get points for killing one player of the 2 other teams, but no points for monsters, and that's all the game modes as far as I know. It is amazing, but there are 2 things that I ask, Allow me to play by myself, when I make a server, the game doesn't work, no monsters, and the other thing is, add more maps, add cool maps, like skyscrapers, mazes. (maybe the Golden Gate bridge?) Thanks for reading.
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
First off, I am a huge half life fan and i've needed a game for a while now that would keep me entertained until half-life 3 comes out (fingers crossed) and i was exploring the steam page and found this game. Now let me tell you what i think this game needs.1. I feel like the game needs a sort of open world system kind of like rust where you can build bases and slowly upgrade more things on your base when you level up. So if your a high enough level you can build better walls and stuff.2. The amount of exp it takes to level up is kind of ridiculous, the way the servers work now with exp not getting transfered from server to server i think the exp required to level up should be brought down a bit. Or exp could just stay with your character whichever server you go on. If the game had an open world concept like I previously mentioned, mabye the current exp system would work better or mabye not.3.The rate at which the AUX power speeds up is too slow. You can sit there for a fair amount of time and will barely get more power. I'm not saying that the recharge rate needs to be almost instant but i do think that it should be sped up just a little bit.All in all this is actually a pretty fun game, it definetly need lots of updates but it only came out on steam a few days ago so lets give it some time to get better andi'm sure that after a while this game will be alot more enjoyable with everyone posting helpful ideas for the devolopers to improve with. This game definetly gets my thumbs up. :)
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
It's half life 2 Deathmatch with powerups. The problem is that your powers or &suits& as they call it are saved to the server you play on and if you aren't a regular on that server the people that are will destroy you and you can't do a thing about it.Might be fun if you host a server just for friends.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
this game starts getting fun in the same way Dark Souls starts getting fun... through dieing.... a lot....this is basically what would happen if you took a MOBA, half life 2 deathmatch, and an RPG and &combined& them together (har har pun) you end up with a very buggy, very clunky, and very frustrateing game that for some reason was actually kinda funi usually start with pros when listing pros and cons but im gona start with cons becasue i feel those are more important and really stood outCons:-no FOV slider (yay stuck at whatever half life2 is stuck at)-strange mouce inconststancies (it would be very unresponcive and then jump to above max sencivivity)-strange EXP system-painfully slow leveling (DID THEY REALLY BELIEVE WE WOULD STAY LONG ENOUGH TO REACH HIGHER LEVELS?)-small maps-low starting ammo and not very much of it in the map-0 spawn protection (sometimes the mobs will just zerg you on spawn for some reason)-slow AUX regeneration (basically what all of your everything usues)-some skills potentially not working (i was being shot consistantly by someone who should not have known where i was due to being invisable)-long time to kill for some mobs and players (yes take all my ammo in every gun and all of my grenades you stupid boss/high level player)-higher level players are better equiped and have better stats than lower level players (duh)Pros:-it can run on a toster-lots of skills to choose from-toilet killhonestly if i could change some stuff about this game i would allow players to make loadouts (much like the loadout system in call of duty advanced warfare) and have everything avalible to the player from the start. i would also have loadouts saved locally and completely remove the mobs and leveling system. this is a half life mod generally they are not played for much longer than a couple of weaks. dont have a grind that will take months bound to a server that may only be up for a couple of days for a game that may not even be popular for a month
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
How my night went1. Kill a guy2. watch a guy speedhack3. random guy goes glowing red and uses the oneshot shotgun4. i get called a noob for using grenades5. banned from server6. uninstall game
Was this review helpful?
3.5 hrs on record
It's great, but please more servers with low ping :/Also, add a singleplayer campaign?Please?Like 3 campaigns for like resistance, aperature and combine?Or maybe just bots, some servers have like 500+ pingMy lowest ping is 100-199So, yeah but it's great7/10
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
I thought that the concept was interesting but squandered due to horrid balancing issues and only two servers. The game's balancing, or more accurately, a lack therof. When I loaded up the game there were only two servers. So I clicked one and loaded it up. Immediately, as soon as I spawn in, I get ganked by a higher level player. So I thought to myself, &Must be just a one time thing, right?& So I respawn. Then it happens again. So eventually after about 5 deaths I realize I have to farm low level mobs. So I go to farm them then HOLY CRAP, they are level 23. Eventually, some low-level players joined the game and I gain EXP from killing them, but the ever-looming threat of higher level players always lurks over your shoulders... and then you get ganked. Another gripe I have with Modular Combat is how much grinding of enemy spawn spots it takes to get to a level that you MIGHT be able to stand up to higher level characters. Now, not everything that Modular Combat does is executed badly. As a matter of fact, it does quite a few things well. For example, Modular Combat is the first FPS that is mostly PvP with a few PvE elements that actually has an RPG system as well. The addition of leveling and investing skill points into upgrades that are almost always meaningful breathes fresh new life into the now almost monotonous FPS genre. Also, Modular Combat's weapons are okay and aren't too overpowering over each other if your levels are similar. Modular Combat gets a 4/10. Although its RPG elements are great and are pretty creative, the balancing issues and grinding bring this game down.
Was this review helpful?
9.9 hrs on record
Godlike, fast-paced, hectic combat with gamemode changes on the fly or dedicated servers. Also saw a Hunter get destroyed with a fax machine. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
11.5 hrs on record
Oddly enough it's more fun than i expected. Basically you're dropped into a clusterbleep of mobs and players fighting in 1 of 3 modes (at least I've only encountered 3). TDM, hoarder (collected dead people's brains and score points), and FFA.The reason i'm going to overall give this a recommendation is because i've had fun with it so far. I jump into a random server, log in to an account if i have one or make a new one, and just have fun with the chaos. You get exp from kills and can actually make quite a few specialized builds.Some of the builds i've encountered involved:Upgrading armor and armor regen to make it a super tanky build.Buying minions to do certain things like 1 person got a ton of manhacks to do damage all over and another person got turrets to camp.One person got invisibility and upgraded melee attacks.I just got aux regen and long jump so i could be fast all the time.And that is just what i encountered so far.So while it's ultimately a cluserbleep, it's a fun one. It isn't like there aren't problems, however.The servers lose connection frequently, i haven't encoutered an admin yet, and leveling up is a bit grindy, but if you're ever falling behind you can always just focus on killing mobs since that's easy and it only takes a few points to get your build going.So overall, i give this mod a reccomend since it's a free mod and a ball of fun if craziness is your cup of tea.
Was this review helpful?
1.5 hrs on record
Don't download this game if you are looking for any sort of story or for that matter organization.This game is an anarchist paradise- run around, shoot stuff, and upgrade weapons.I personally enjoyed the game, but I felt it was lacking in content.My Pro Tip- Choose your server wisely. Several servers have extremely high pings and awful map layouts, ripped straight out of the original DOOM.
Was this review helpful?
3.8 hrs on record
Modular Combat is a game that was released back in 2008. Now lets start with the Pros:Pros:Neat Gameplay features and elementsNice Devs (you guys are coooool)Good Game StyleQuick ActionBig MapsAwesome ModularsNot the best graphics (duh it was released in 2008) but who cares they are still the half life graphics we know and loveSmall Community but a good oneand a good amount of serversNow onto..... *sigh the consCons:Lag issuesAn annoying active bug (it's where once you get out of the game, steam thinks your still in the game and it changes the status to Source SDK BASE 2007 or whatever).Does get a bit repitive sometimesNo Soundtrack..... ='(And other things which I cannot remember......In Conclusion: A really good game with quick action, nice features and elements and a half life feel. 8.5/10
Was this review helpful?
123.7 hrs on record
10/10 Would Idle Again.
Was this review helpful?
5.9 hrs on record
i played modular combat until it died on my old account.... i was so happy to found it again same as before there is so much fun playing it and for peaple telling ... rp? but there is no rp on killing peaple... they mean by the tdm or even the module thingy well great game to plD
Was this review helpful?
4.9 hrs on record
From what I've played its an amazing game in generale. Smooth PVP and gameplay Leveling up and perks are amazing I suggest you play this game its just fun on steroids
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Modular Combat
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 18 Jan, 2008
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Play Modular Combat
"Half-Life 2 mod with good game style & action 9/10"
Recent updates
We are pleased to announce that we finally have a manual available.
It answers everything about Modular Combat and you can find it at:
:beatmeat:
Thanks to the support from all of you, as to 3rd April, there are 150,000 activations!
I recently started Modular Combat R2 development, using Alien Swarm's public SDK as base. Here's
of what I have done recently.
Once again, thanks for supporting us, bringing eight years old Modular Combat back alive!
-Aluminum Ken
About This Game
Modular Combat is a role-playing shooter based in the Half-Life universe, that has been out since 2008.
The Resistance, Combine, and Aperture Science are testing the HEV Mark VI Combat System. Combatants face off against each other, and monsters, in the Controlled Combat Testing Facility, which is monitored by a super-computer known as BoSS.
There are over 50 modules that can be upgraded at any level, in any combination. Modules give combatants amazing abilities such as flying, teleporting, spawning minions, and shooting flechettes or energy balls. Basically, if you want to kill something in a special way...
We have a module for that.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible with 256MB of memory
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Core 2 Duo processor (2.0GHz, or better)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible with 512MB of memory
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
0.9 hrs on record
I love the idea of this! But is much different to HL2 deathmatch? For me it dose seem like it. It has spawning items, that is needed. Now this game also changes the kinda behavier of the guns, compared from HF2, HF2D or GMod but it feels good and more powerfull in a way. Now is it enough? Modular combat has a big problem in my case - The servers, they are laggy has hell and I don't get it. I have a pretty good ping, but it's still really bad ping to be my internet. And no it's not game lag. I've also seen that there is some kind of lvl up system. I don't understand it yet as I've not gotten to play that much bacause of the server lag but I have loaded up a singerlplayer game. Now I'm not sure but as I've taking it I think your should be able to be a monster? If that is so that is great! Because that's someting HL2D don't have all tho GMod goes in some ways. Not like this however. So looking fordwards for some more servers and future updates! 6/10 so far.
Was this review helpful?
4.3 hrs on record
I love it but you should add in the next update the BoSS faction where there are enslaved resistance and combines and apature
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
This game is very good
Was this review helpful?
21.3 hrs on record
Fight in the world of Half-Life 2 Deathmatch with a big difference - modulars!Perhaps you just want to fly upwards, to get the 'higher advantage', or to dodge enemy fire? Maybe teleport behind walls? Maybe use the long jump that's a bit like from Half-Life 1? Or
- you want to spawn vorts to fight for you? Maybe antlions would be better? - Maybe you just wanna be a madman and use your crowbar - to murder everyone in a fury of rage, using brute force and adrenaline? How about throwing posion grenades, or one of these flechettes grenades?Whatever you wanna do.. there's a modular for everything.Step into the shoes of the Resistance - or the Combine - or the Aperture, and play one of the five gamemodes existing, and get ready to revisit Half-Life 2 DM in an RPG way.EDIT:Regarding these negative reviews, I'd agree with some of them. Yes, your progress doesn't save on 'all' servers simply cos someone can easily cheat their progress in some empty server, you're better off being a regular in a server which is close to you, since some of them have max-ping. There weren't that many servers after all..About the lag, yes, it's annoying, and I'm hoping for a patch to at-least reduce it by a little.They feel more stable now as of late.About the slow EXP progression... well, just get better, damn it.
Was this review helpful?
134.6 hrs on record
It's a great game, but it has its pros and cons.Pros:+A varity of modules to upgrade and obtain.+Factions that have their own attributes.+Simple to use menu, and options.+Fast-paced gameplay.=Graphics still as good as Half-Life 2+No additional content needed, (Thank you Valve and developer!)+Some playermodels to choose from for EACH faction.+Very tactical, different modules can be used against other modules.Cons:-Cloak skill, you have no idea where this person is at all, the only way to see them is by blood on their body which is quite rare.-Spawnkilling from either npcs or players-Very slow leveling, I am currently level 10 and it takes TONS and I mean TONS of exp points to even level up once.-Slow aux regeneration, this slows the speed of gameplay and makes it less fun, and most of the time you are spending points on this.-+Higher level players then you can kill you very easily.But if you are one of them it takes a long time for people to kill you and you can kill them just as simple as pressing a button.-+Also the community is quite ????ed up and disapointing.Except for those nice developers who made this free and also made it so no additonal content is required.-+Characters that are made on a certain server owned by a certain owner can be moved over to another server owned by the same creator.But it will not transfer over to a another server not owned by the same creator.Overall this game gets a 8.9 out of 10.Quite fun and if you spend a lot of time on it you could probably give this a 9.4 out of 10.So there you go my review on this exciting game I have spent some time on now, I believe.
Was this review helpful?
5.1 hrs on record
You can kill an antlion guardian with a toilet11/10 Best Mod Ever
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
13.7 hrs on record
dr? Here is a quick summary: amazing, but needs some additions.Alright, first off, keep in mind, this game is amazing. I know it is just a mod for Half-Life 2, but it is an amazing mod. There are 3 teams and several game modes, 1. PvM, You and every other player versus waves and waves of monsters, zombies, aliens, robots, and by killing these monsters, you get EXP to level up your character and spend skill points on ammo regen, being able to shoot energy at people, more health, armor regen, etc. (That game mode is essentially CoD zombies) 2. PvPvM, Combines VS Resistance VS Aperture VS Monsters, it is the same as PvM except members of the other faction get rewards for killing you and your team as well. Then there is TDM, same as PvPvM except you get points for killing one player of the 2 other teams, but no points for monsters, and that's all the game modes as far as I know. It is amazing, but there are 2 things that I ask, Allow me to play by myself, when I make a server, the game doesn't work, no monsters, and the other thing is, add more maps, add cool maps, like skyscrapers, mazes. (maybe the Golden Gate bridge?) Thanks for reading.
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
First off, I am a huge half life fan and i've needed a game for a while now that would keep me entertained until half-life 3 comes out (fingers crossed) and i was exploring the steam page and found this game. Now let me tell you what i think this game needs.1. I feel like the game needs a sort of open world system kind of like rust where you can build bases and slowly upgrade more things on your base when you level up. So if your a high enough level you can build better walls and stuff.2. The amount of exp it takes to level up is kind of ridiculous, the way the servers work now with exp not getting transfered from server to server i think the exp required to level up should be brought down a bit. Or exp could just stay with your character whichever server you go on. If the game had an open world concept like I previously mentioned, mabye the current exp system would work better or mabye not.3.The rate at which the AUX power speeds up is too slow. You can sit there for a fair amount of time and will barely get more power. I'm not saying that the recharge rate needs to be almost instant but i do think that it should be sped up just a little bit.All in all this is actually a pretty fun game, it definetly need lots of updates but it only came out on steam a few days ago so lets give it some time to get better andi'm sure that after a while this game will be alot more enjoyable with everyone posting helpful ideas for the devolopers to improve with. This game definetly gets my thumbs up. :)
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
It's half life 2 Deathmatch with powerups. The problem is that your powers or &suits& as they call it are saved to the server you play on and if you aren't a regular on that server the people that are will destroy you and you can't do a thing about it.Might be fun if you host a server just for friends.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
this game starts getting fun in the same way Dark Souls starts getting fun... through dieing.... a lot....this is basically what would happen if you took a MOBA, half life 2 deathmatch, and an RPG and &combined& them together (har har pun) you end up with a very buggy, very clunky, and very frustrateing game that for some reason was actually kinda funi usually start with pros when listing pros and cons but im gona start with cons becasue i feel those are more important and really stood outCons:-no FOV slider (yay stuck at whatever half life2 is stuck at)-strange mouce inconststancies (it would be very unresponcive and then jump to above max sencivivity)-strange EXP system-painfully slow leveling (DID THEY REALLY BELIEVE WE WOULD STAY LONG ENOUGH TO REACH HIGHER LEVELS?)-small maps-low starting ammo and not very much of it in the map-0 spawn protection (sometimes the mobs will just zerg you on spawn for some reason)-slow AUX regeneration (basically what all of your everything usues)-some skills potentially not working (i was being shot consistantly by someone who should not have known where i was due to being invisable)-long time to kill for some mobs and players (yes take all my ammo in every gun and all of my grenades you stupid boss/high level player)-higher level players are better equiped and have better stats than lower level players (duh)Pros:-it can run on a toster-lots of skills to choose from-toilet killhonestly if i could change some stuff about this game i would allow players to make loadouts (much like the loadout system in call of duty advanced warfare) and have everything avalible to the player from the start. i would also have loadouts saved locally and completely remove the mobs and leveling system. this is a half life mod generally they are not played for much longer than a couple of weaks. dont have a grind that will take months bound to a server that may only be up for a couple of days for a game that may not even be popular for a month
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
How my night went1. Kill a guy2. watch a guy speedhack3. random guy goes glowing red and uses the oneshot shotgun4. i get called a noob for using grenades5. banned from server6. uninstall game
Was this review helpful?
3.5 hrs on record
It's great, but please more servers with low ping :/Also, add a singleplayer campaign?Please?Like 3 campaigns for like resistance, aperature and combine?Or maybe just bots, some servers have like 500+ pingMy lowest ping is 100-199So, yeah but it's great7/10
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
I thought that the concept was interesting but squandered due to horrid balancing issues and only two servers. The game's balancing, or more accurately, a lack therof. When I loaded up the game there were only two servers. So I clicked one and loaded it up. Immediately, as soon as I spawn in, I get ganked by a higher level player. So I thought to myself, &Must be just a one time thing, right?& So I respawn. Then it happens again. So eventually after about 5 deaths I realize I have to farm low level mobs. So I go to farm them then HOLY CRAP, they are level 23. Eventually, some low-level players joined the game and I gain EXP from killing them, but the ever-looming threat of higher level players always lurks over your shoulders... and then you get ganked. Another gripe I have with Modular Combat is how much grinding of enemy spawn spots it takes to get to a level that you MIGHT be able to stand up to higher level characters. Now, not everything that Modular Combat does is executed badly. As a matter of fact, it does quite a few things well. For example, Modular Combat is the first FPS that is mostly PvP with a few PvE elements that actually has an RPG system as well. The addition of leveling and investing skill points into upgrades that are almost always meaningful breathes fresh new life into the now almost monotonous FPS genre. Also, Modular Combat's weapons are okay and aren't too overpowering over each other if your levels are similar. Modular Combat gets a 4/10. Although its RPG elements are great and are pretty creative, the balancing issues and grinding bring this game down.
Was this review helpful?
9.9 hrs on record
Godlike, fast-paced, hectic combat with gamemode changes on the fly or dedicated servers. Also saw a Hunter get destroyed with a fax machine. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
11.5 hrs on record
Oddly enough it's more fun than i expected. Basically you're dropped into a clusterbleep of mobs and players fighting in 1 of 3 modes (at least I've only encountered 3). TDM, hoarder (collected dead people's brains and score points), and FFA.The reason i'm going to overall give this a recommendation is because i've had fun with it so far. I jump into a random server, log in to an account if i have one or make a new one, and just have fun with the chaos. You get exp from kills and can actually make quite a few specialized builds.Some of the builds i've encountered involved:Upgrading armor and armor regen to make it a super tanky build.Buying minions to do certain things like 1 person got a ton of manhacks to do damage all over and another person got turrets to camp.One person got invisibility and upgraded melee attacks.I just got aux regen and long jump so i could be fast all the time.And that is just what i encountered so far.So while it's ultimately a cluserbleep, it's a fun one. It isn't like there aren't problems, however.The servers lose connection frequently, i haven't encoutered an admin yet, and leveling up is a bit grindy, but if you're ever falling behind you can always just focus on killing mobs since that's easy and it only takes a few points to get your build going.So overall, i give this mod a reccomend since it's a free mod and a ball of fun if craziness is your cup of tea.
Was this review helpful?
1.5 hrs on record
Don't download this game if you are looking for any sort of story or for that matter organization.This game is an anarchist paradise- run around, shoot stuff, and upgrade weapons.I personally enjoyed the game, but I felt it was lacking in content.My Pro Tip- Choose your server wisely. Several servers have extremely high pings and awful map layouts, ripped straight out of the original DOOM.
Was this review helpful?
3.8 hrs on record
Modular Combat is a game that was released back in 2008. Now lets start with the Pros:Pros:Neat Gameplay features and elementsNice Devs (you guys are coooool)Good Game StyleQuick ActionBig MapsAwesome ModularsNot the best graphics (duh it was released in 2008) but who cares they are still the half life graphics we know and loveSmall Community but a good oneand a good amount of serversNow onto..... *sigh the consCons:Lag issuesAn annoying active bug (it's where once you get out of the game, steam thinks your still in the game and it changes the status to Source SDK BASE 2007 or whatever).Does get a bit repitive sometimesNo Soundtrack..... ='(And other things which I cannot remember......In Conclusion: A really good game with quick action, nice features and elements and a half life feel. 8.5/10
Was this review helpful?
123.7 hrs on record
10/10 Would Idle Again.
Was this review helpful?
5.9 hrs on record
i played modular combat until it died on my old account.... i was so happy to found it again same as before there is so much fun playing it and for peaple telling ... rp? but there is no rp on killing peaple... they mean by the tdm or even the module thingy well great game to plD
Was this review helpful?
4.9 hrs on record
From what I've played its an amazing game in generale. Smooth PVP and gameplay Leveling up and perks are amazing I suggest you play this game its just fun on steroids
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Modular Combat
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 18 Jan, 2008
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 cs怎么添加机器人 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信