我好想你歌词让家乡改变范文

专八范文背诵:假如我能改变家乡
编辑点评:加入给你一个机会,让你能有能力改变自己家乡的一个方面,一个你觉得不够好的方面,你会去改善哪里呢?例文的作者选择了改变当地人们的社区意识,让大家团结一起来都自觉地为自己生活的社区贡献一份力量。
If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.&&&&&&&&& If I Can Change One thing about My HometownIf I could change one thing about my hometown, I think it would be the fact that there's no sense of community here. People don't feel connected, they don't look out for each other, and they don't get to know their neighbors.People come and go a lot here. They change jobs frequently and move on. This means that they don't put down roots in the community. They don't join community organizations and they're not willing to get involved in trying to improve the quality of life. If someone has a
to put in a new street light, she has a very hard time getting a lot of people to sign. They don't feel it has anything to do with them. They don't get involved in improving the schools because they don't think the quality of education is important to their lives. They don't see the connection between themselves and the rest of their community.People don't try to support others around them. They don't keep a friendly eyes on their children, or check in on older folks if they don't see them for a few days. They're not aware when people around them may be going through a hard time. For example, they may not know if a neighbor loses a loved one. There's not a lot of community support for individuals.Neighbors don't get to know each other. Again, this is because people come and go within a few years. So when neighbors go on vacation, no one is keeping an eye on their house. No one is making sure nothing suspicious is going on there, like lights in the middle of the night. When neighbors' children are cutting across someone's lawn on their bikes, there's no friendly way of casually mentioning the problem. People immediately act as if it's a major property disagreement.My hometown is a nice place to live in many ways, but it would be much nice if we had that sense of community.Notes:a sense of community: 社区意识put down roots in: 定居get involved in: 参与到...中来keep an eye on: 照看;注意
BEC初、中级下半年考试冲关班温暖上线,和网校一起成长!
加入给你一个机会,让你能有能力改变自己家乡的一个方面,一个你觉得不够好的方面,你会去改善哪里呢?例文的作者选择了改变当地人们的社区意识,让大家团结一起来都自觉地为自己生活的社区贡献一份力量。
http://i1./topic/zuowenfanwen5309.png
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&我想让我的家乡变得更美 作文_百度知道
我想让我的家乡变得更美 作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
多种树,多承公交车,少做汽车
可以带有一点幻想来写
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁陶喆的一首老歌。歌词是‘我好想回到家乡……’歌名叫啥_百度知道
陶喆的一首老歌。歌词是‘我好想回到家乡……’歌名叫啥
提问者采纳
好像是水木年华的“在他乡”吧
提问者评价
都很不错。采第一个吧。第二楼对不起哦。
其他类似问题
老歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
歌手。确实应该是水木年华的在他乡: 卢庚戌
作曲据本人对陶喆的深入了解,并无这首歌词的印象:水木年华
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我多想回到家乡,再回到她的身旁。。。。是哪首歌的歌词?
我多想回到家乡,再回到她的身旁。。。。是哪首歌的歌词? 5
羽泉的《在他乡》
其他回答 (1)
回到家乡&&&&&&&&&&&&& 水木年华
我多想回到家乡就让我回到家乡再回到她的身旁看她的温柔善良来抚慰我的心伤那年你踏上暮色他乡你以为那里有你的理想你看看周围陌生目光清晨醒来却没人在身旁那年你一人迷失他乡你想的未来还不见模样你看看那些冷漠目光不知道这条路还有多长人静的雨夜想起了她她的挽留还萦绕耳旁想起离别她带泪的脸庞你忍不住地哭出声响我多想回到家乡再回到她的身旁看她的温柔善良来抚慰我的心伤就让我回到家乡再回到她的身旁让她的温柔善良来抚慰我的心伤呜······呜·····喂·····
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家推荐这篇日记的豆列
······}

我要回帖

更多关于 我好想你 苏打绿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信