日期: 17:26
WWE高清壁纸
WWE比赛图片
_wwe美国职业摔角,冠军之夜,wwe中文网,播出时间:周一RAW,周五SD,周四NXT/SS,周五TNA。看摔角网地址:新闻分类:
当前位置:
wwe日 前WCW冠军评新款WWE冠军腰带
著名演员,前WCW世界冠军David Arquette(大卫&阿奎特)近日接受了WWE官网的专访,谈到了新款WWE冠军腰带的设计等话题,下面是精彩摘要。
关于新款冠军腰带的设计以及旧款世界重量级冠军腰带的弃用:
这是时代的改变,很明显,这些金腰带需要与时俱进的,但如果WWE重新开启WCW的话,这个腰带就会回来啦,对吗,是这样吗?
好吧,我不开玩笑了。再过十年,这就会成为人们穿的那些复古球衫。到时候还会有复古的腰带出来的,那种感觉肯定非常棒。他们说就的冠军腰带寿终正寝了,但我觉得未来肯定还会出现的。
对于自己当年拿WCW世界冠军的回忆:
哦天呐,我当时的回忆就是,我赢得了冠军腰带,他们跟我说,你拿去吧,现在你负责拿着这个东西。我反问道,你这话什么意思,你不能把这个给我啊,我每次旅行都要带上这个打托运?他们跟我说,不需要打托运,这是随身携带的!我说,那我要是给弄丢了怎么办?他们说,不能丢,这个东西绝对不能丢。
在我输掉冠军之后,很明显,我就把腰带还给他们了。我拿了差不多两周,然后就还给他们了。我还以为他们会再给我一个留作纪念什么的呢。几个月之后,Goldberg(战神高柏)送给我一条,上面写着Goldberg的名字,我把他的名字给弄掉了,然后弄了个Arquette的牌子贴了上去。
The famous actor, former WCW World Champion David Arquette (David Arquette) has recently received a WWE official website interview, talked about the new WWE Championship belt design and other topics, the following is a wonderful summary.
About the new championship belt design and old world heavyweight championship belt of abandoned:
This is the change of the times, it is clear that these times require gold belt, but if WWE WCW reopen the case, the belt will come back for you, is that right?wwe2014年8月23日,wwe2014年8月24日,wwe日,wwe2014皇家大战,送葬者,wwe美国职业摔角,wwe中文官网站,wwe送葬者,wwe视频录像,wwe2014布洛克莱斯纳,wwe100,wwe2013,wwe2014,wwe游戏,wwe100,tna摔跤,tna官网,摔跤在线
Well, I'm not kidding. In a few years, and this will become a retro shirt to wear those. At that time there will be a retro belt out, the feeling is certainly great. They say it's come to an end championship belt, but I feel sure there will be future.
For the year to take their own memories of WCW World Champion:
Oh God, I remember that time is that I won the championship belt, they told me that, you take it, and now you are responsible for holding this thing. I asked, What do you mean, you can not this give me ah, every time I travel must take this fight consignment? They told me, do not need to fight consignment, which is to carry! I said that if I lost how to do? They say that can not be lost, this thing must not be lost.
After I lost the championship, obviously, I put the belt back to them. I took almost two weeks, and then returned them. I thought they would give me a souvenir of what it. A few months later, Goldberg (Ares High Park) gave me one, says Goldberg's name, I put his name to be knocked off, and then broke Arquette sign posted up.wwe怀特家族新来的那个是谁?_百度知道
wwe怀特家族新来的那个是谁?
wwe怀特家族新来的那个是谁?
那人叫Braun Strowman(布朗·斯特鲁曼),目前The Wyatt Family(怀亚特家族)的新成员,被Bray Wyatt(布雷·怀亚特)称为姐姐阿比盖尔的“黑色绵羊”,反正也就是现在开始上位的新人吧~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
wwe的相关知识
其他3条回答
卢克哈勃。他以前就是怀特家族的,后来走了
卢克哈勃。好久没看wwe了
我也想知道,竟然单刷DA和RR,好牛逼的样子
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖