假如你是李华你的美国笔友想要成为2022年奥运2022北京冬奥会志愿者者,像你求助如何学习好汉语

Dear Tim,I’ve received your email, asking me about my volunteer work in the Shanghai Exposition. Now let me tell you something exciting.The exposition is a grand international gathering, which is reported to have attracted more than 70 million visitors from both home and abroad. And what makes it unique is that it is held in a developing country for the first time. Can you imagine how proud I feel to be able to do my bit for this special occasion?When I worked as a volunteer for the Shanghai Exposition, I mainly helped out in Beijing Pavilion, where I showed the visitors around it and introduced the magnificent buildings to them, such as the Forbidden City, which helped the visitors to learn about the culture of Beijing. During my spare time, I also paid a visit to other pavilions. By seeing the scientific achievements and new inventions on display, I experienced different cultures.Sounds fantastic, doesn’t it?Best wishes!Fondly yours,Li Hua
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
第二节:书面表达(满分25 分)
假设你是李华,署假期间你准备和家人去香港迪斯尼乐园游玩。你想了解有关订票方面的具体情况,例如:可否在网上订票?团体购票是否可以打折?可否因故取消订票?你在互联网上查到了一份门票价格表(见下表),但还有些具体信息不明确。请给迪斯尼乐园发一封信,询问有关情况。 &
Ticket Prices
(aged 3 to 11)
(65 or over)
Children under 3?
参考词汇:取消cancel&& 折扣discount
要求:词数100左右; &
可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
注意:信的开头与结尾已给出。 &
Dear Sir/Madam,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:2010年辽宁省锦州市高一下学期期末英语卷
题型:写作题
书面表达(满分25分)现在,越来越多的学生使用电子词典,而非纸质词典。请你根据下表内容,写一篇100词左右的英语短文。利1. 方便、快捷2. 提供读音3. 附带其他功能弊1. 对眼睛有害2. 电子产品对环境污染更大你的看法&&电子词典: e-dictionary&&纸质词典: paper dictionary_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:山西省三校2010届高三下学期4月联考(英语)
题型:书面表达
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)
假设你是李华,因为英语成绩突出,已经被北京大学提前录取。请用英语给你的初中英语老师Mr.Wang写封信。内容包括:
1.好消息;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.感恩,因为…..;
3.你在北大的学习计划或对未来的打算;&&&&& 4.对老师的关心和祝愿…
要求:1词数120左右;
2适当发挥,使内容充实,上下文连贯;
3开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Dear
Mr.Wang,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
We haven’t seen each other for ages. How is
everything going with
you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(安徽卷)英语
第二节&&&书面表达(满分25分)
假如你将参加某英语杂志社开展的一次征文活动,征文的内容要求你在电视、手机(cell)和网络三考中,放弃其中一个并陈述理由。请你以“Which would you give the TV, cell, or Web ”为题,写一篇英语短文。
注意:1.字数100左右;
2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(天津卷)英语
假设你是晨光中学的高中生李华。你校拟选拔一批优秀学生,利用暑期到晨曦希望小学为学生辅导英语。你希望参加此活动。请根据以下提示,用英语给校评选组写一封申请信:

对此活动的认识(如对本人、学生级社会的益处等)
●个人优势(如性格、独立生活能力、语言能力等)
●你的计划(如怎样进行辅导等)
1.词数不少于100;
2.可适当加入细节,以使内容充实、行文连贯;
信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数。
参考词汇:
晨曦希望小学 Chenxi Hope School
Dear
Sir or Madam,
I
am Li Hua from Class One, Senior Two.
_______________________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________________
Yours
Sincerely,I’ve received your email, asking me about my volunteer work in the Shanghai Exposition. Now let me tell you something exciting.
The exposition is a grand international gathering, which is reported to have attracted more than 70 million visitors from both home and abroad. And what makes it unique is that it is held in a developing country for the first time. Can you imagine how proud I feel to be able to do my bit for this special occasion?
When I worked as a volunteer for the Shanghai Exposition, I mainly helped out in Beijing Pavilion, where I showed the visitors around it and introduced the magnificent buildings to them, such as the Forbidden City, which helped the visitors to learn about the culture of Beijing. During my spare time, I also paid a visit to other pavilions. By seeing the scientific achievements and new inventions on display, I experienced different cultures.
Sounds fantastic, doesn’t it?
Best wishes!
Fondly yours,
第二节:书面表达(满分25 分)
假设你是李华,署假期间你准备和家人去香港迪斯尼乐园游玩。你想了解有关订票方面的具体情况,例如:可否在网上订票?团体购票是否可以打折?可否因故取消订票?你在互联网上查到了一份门票价格表(见下表),但还有些具体信息不明确。请给迪斯尼乐园发一封信,询问有关情况。 &
Ticket Prices
(aged 3 to 11)
(65 or over)
Children under 3?
参考词汇:取消cancel&& 折扣discount
要求:词数100左右; &
可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
注意:信的开头与结尾已给出。 &
Dear Sir/Madam,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:2010年辽宁省锦州市高一下学期期末英语卷
书面表达(满分25分)现在,越来越多的学生使用电子词典,而非纸质词典。请你根据下表内容,写一篇100词左右的英语短文。利1. 方便、快捷2. 提供读音3. 附带其他功能弊1. 对眼睛有害2. 电子产品对环境污染更大你的看法&&电子词典: e-dictionary&&纸质词典: paper dictionary_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:山西省三校2010届高三下学期4月联考(英语)
假设你是李华,因为英语成绩突出,已经被北京大学提前录取。请用英语给你的初中英语老师Mr.Wang写封信。内容包括:
1.好消息;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.感恩,因为…..;
3.你在北大的学习计划或对未来的打算;&&&&& 4.对老师的关心和祝愿…
要求:1词数120左右;
2适当发挥,使内容充实,上下文连贯;
3开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Dear
Mr.Wang,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
We haven’t seen each other for ages. How is
everything going with
you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(安徽卷)英语
第二节&&&书面表达(满分25分)
假如你将参加某英语杂志社开展的一次征文活动,征文的内容要求你在电视、手机(cell)和网络三考中,放弃其中一个并陈述理由。请你以“Which would you give the TV, cell, or Web ”为题,写一篇英语短文。
注意:1.字数100左右;
2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(天津卷)英语
假设你是晨光中学的高中生李华。你校拟选拔一批优秀学生,利用暑期到晨曦希望小学为学生辅导英语。你希望参加此活动。请根据以下提示,用英语给校评选组写一封申请信:

对此活动的认识(如对本人、学生级社会的益处等)
●个人优势(如性格、独立生活能力、语言能力等)
●你的计划(如怎样进行辅导等)
1.词数不少于100;
2.可适当加入细节,以使内容充实、行文连贯;
信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数。
参考词汇:
晨曦希望小学 Chenxi Hope School
Dear
Sir or Madam,
I
am Li Hua from Class One, Senior Two.
_______________________________________________________________________________&_______________________________________________________________________________
Yours
Sincerely,假如你是李华,暑假去了一个贫困山区小学当志愿者,辅导那里的孩子学习文化知识.请写一封信给你的英国笔友Peter,告诉他你在山区小学的活动安排.1.辅导学生做作业,解答他们的疑难问题2.教_百度作业帮
假如你是李华,暑假去了一个贫困山区小学当志愿者,辅导那里的孩子学习文化知识.请写一封信给你的英国笔友Peter,告诉他你在山区小学的活动安排.1.辅导学生做作业,解答他们的疑难问题2.教
假如你是李华,暑假去了一个贫困山区小学当志愿者,辅导那里的孩子学习文化知识.请写一封信给你的英国笔友Peter,告诉他你在山区小学的活动安排.1.辅导学生做作业,解答他们的疑难问题2.教孩子们唱歌、跳舞、打篮球3.去学生家里家访,了解家长们的需求4.鼓励孩子们努力学习,将来为家乡做贡献5.我很喜欢这里简单纯朴的生活,空气很好、、、、120词左右,急!~~~
Guidance of the 1 students do homework, answer their questions2 teach children to sing, dance, play basketball3 go to the students home visits, to understand their needs4 to encourage the children to study hard, the future for the country to contribute5 I like simple life, the air is very good字数没达到,希望可以帮助你Dear Tim,I’ve received your email, asking me about my volunteer work in the Shanghai Exposition. Now let me tell you something exciting.The exposition is a grand international gathering, which is reported to have attracted more than 70 million visitors from both home and abroad. And what makes it unique is that it is held in a developing country for the first time. Can you imagine how proud I feel to be able to do my bit for this special occasion?When I worked as a volunteer for the Shanghai Exposition, I mainly helped out in Beijing Pavilion, where I showed the visitors around it and introduced the magnificent buildings to them, such as the Forbidden City, which helped the visitors to learn about the culture of Beijing. During my spare time, I also paid a visit to other pavilions. By seeing the scientific achievements and new inventions on display, I experienced different cultures.Sounds fantastic, doesn’t it?Best wishes!Fondly yours,Li Hua略
来源:不详
书面表达(满分30分)前不久的日本大地震不但导致核电厂爆炸,而且还在中国掀起了一场人们抢购食盐的浪潮。请你针对人们抢购食盐这一现象,用英语按以下要求为你们校报写一篇100-120个词的短文。标题自拟,不计词数。1、描述以上有关地震和人们抢购食盐的情况;2、分析抢购的原因(如听信谣言、缺乏常识、……);3、简短表述你对这一事件的看法。参考词汇:iodized salt碘盐;panic buying抢购;rumour谣言_____________________________________________________________________________
写作 (共两节,满分40分)第一节&基础写作& (共1小题,满分15分)以下是一则关于足球世界杯介绍的主要内容。内&容:1. 世界杯是两个国际性的足球锦标赛, 分为男子和女子世界杯,每四年举行一次。2.男子世界杯创立于1930年,当时仅有13支队伍,时至今日,这个锦标赛已经吸引了多于140个国家参加。3.参加比赛的队伍必须在自己的大洲内参加淘汰赛,顺利晋级32强的国家才可以参加决赛。4.男子世界杯被认为是世界上最受欢迎的体育盛事。5.女子世界杯开始于1991年,从那时开始,受欢迎程度稳步上升。参考词汇:淘汰赛:elimination games请根据以上内容给学校英语墙报写一篇通讯只能用5个句子表达全部内容。[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。
读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 THE LION AND THE MOUSEWhen a lion was asleep, a little mouse began running up and down beside him, which made some noise. This soon wakened the lion. Losing his temper, he caught the mouse in his paws and was about to kill it. The mouse, terrified, pleaded to the lion to spare its life."Please let me go," it cried, "and one day I will repay you for your kindness." The idea of so small a creature ever being able to do anything for him amused the lion so much that he laughed aloud. He thought, “How could this little mouse help me?” However, he lifted his paws and let it go.But the mouse's chance came after all. A few days later, when the lion was wandering in the forest, he was caught in a trap.The hunters wanted to take him alive to the king, so he tied him to a tree, and went away to look for a wagon.Just then the little mouse passed by, and saw the sad lion. It went up to him and soon gnawed away(啃断) the ropes. “Was I right?” asked the little mouse. This lion nodded his head and thanked the little mouse.【写作要求】1、&以约30词概括短文的内容要点;2、以约120个词就“勿以善小而不为”的主题发表看法,至少包含以下内容要点:(1)该故事给你什么启示?(2)你认为生活中的小善举能带来大作用吗?(3)请举例说明。【写作要求】1、可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2、&作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。
书面表达(满分25分)假如你叫李华,是一位高中生。随着科技的发展,iPod已成为中学生的新宠。用iPod既可听音乐、阅读纯文本电子书,又可玩电子游戏。请你用英语给某英语报社写一封信,谈谈中学生使用iPod的情况。信的内容须包括以下几点:1.&&使用iPod对学习的好处。2.&&对课堂纪律和学习可能产生的负面影响。3.&&提出自己的建议并说明理由。Dear Editor,I ’ m a senior high school student,named Li Hua.___ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达(满分25分)下面是《21世纪报中学生班》(21st Century School Edition)刊登的一封读者来信,请你以编辑张华的身份给这位中学生写封回信。Dear editor,I spend most I hardly talk to my classmates. Sometimes I don’t care much about others, but I do want to talk. I just don’t know what to talk about and how to begin a conversation.I feel so lonely. How I wish I had a good friend! Could you give me some advice? Yours, Jin Jing注意:1.回信的内容要包括以下要点:1)&要相信自己,你最大的问题是缺乏自信;2)&微笑面对同学,让他们相信你是友好的;3)&先试着与一个和你同样害羞的或与你有同样爱好的同学交谈,可以问一些学习上的问题,谈谈共同的爱好;4)&帮助学习和生活上有困难的同学。2. 信的开头已写好,不计入总词数;3. 词数: 100---120词(不含已写好的部分)。Dear Jin Jing,Your problem is a common one among middle school students. Maybe the following advice can help you. _________________________________________________________________ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达(满分25分)在现实生活中,人人都需要运动,运动能给你带来无穷的乐趣。 请根据提示写一篇短文,120个词左右。要点如下;1.&&&&&&&世界上越来越多的人对体育感兴趣,在我国,足球,排球,篮球,乒乓球等都是大家喜爱的体育运动。每天清晨或傍晚,你都会看到人们在公园或空地上参加各种体育锻炼或跳舞。2.&&&&&&&每个人都知道体育运动有利于身体健康,并能培养性格,使我们把工作和学习做得更好,让我们来参加体育锻炼吧 Now more and more people in the world are becoming interested in sports_____________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达 ( 25分)假设你是李华,你的美国朋友Jack听说中国的中小学正在减轻学生的学习负担,来信询问有关情况。请你根据下表提供的信息,写一封回信,谈一谈减负给你的学习和生活带来的变化。注意:1.词数100左右。开头已为你写好。2.参考词汇:减轻学习负担;reduce learning loadDear Jack, How nice to hear from you again.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Best wishesLi Hua
现在,网上购物正在被越来越多的消费者所接受。但是,由网上购物引发的问题也引起了人们的高度关注。清根据下表内容,用英语写一篇短文,分析网上购物的利与弊。生词:&网上购物 online shopping (n.); 方便的convenient (adj.), convenience(n.);&&&&&&&保证ensure (vt.)方便快捷无法保证质量便宜,产品种类多网上付费有风险注意:1. 内容应包括表格中的要点,并发表自己的看法; 2. 词数100左右; 3. 文章开头经给出,不记入总词数。With the popularity of the Internet, more and more people prefer going shopping online because of its advantages.假设你叫李华,在2012年伦敦奥运会期间做一名志愿者,请你用英语给美国笔友Tom写一封信,谈谈伦敦大本钟的情况,要点如下:1.大本钟是在BBC上可以让世界各地都听到的著名大钟。2.议会大厦在1834年被烧毁,这台大钟被建造。3.大本钟得名于-题库-e学大
您好,欢迎来 e学大,我们来自全国最大的智能教育机构——学大教育
当前位置:
假设你叫李华,在2012年伦敦奥运会期间做一名志愿者,请你用英语给美国笔友Tom写一封信,谈谈伦敦大本钟的情况,要点如下:1.大本钟是在BBC上可以让世界各地都听到的著名大钟。2.议会大厦在1834年被烧毁,这台大钟被建造。3.大本钟得名于-题库-e学大
【书面表达】假设你叫李华,在2012年伦敦奥运会期间做一名志愿者,请你用英语给美国笔友Tom写一封信,谈谈伦敦大本钟的情况,要点如下:1.大本钟是在BBC上可以让世界各地都听到的著名大钟。2.议会大厦在1834年被烧毁,这台大钟被建造。3.大本钟得名于新议会大厦建造时负责制造这台钟的BenjaminHall爵士。4.在BBC上,你可以在它真的报时的时候听到它,因为有多个麦克风被连接在钟楼上。5.大本钟极少出差错,然而有一次,一位在钟楼上工作的油漆工在其中的一个指针上挂了一罐油漆,从而让它走慢了。注意:100词左右;不要逐句翻译,可适当加入细节。参考词汇:议会大厦the Houses of Parliament建造erect 巨大immense size格林威治天文台Greenwich Observatory一罐油漆a pot of paint________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Dear Tom,How are you these days? I'm glad to tell you that I'm a volunteer during London Olympic Games. Now I'll introduce something about the Big Ben in London. When you visit London, one of the first things you will see is Big Ben, the famous clock which can be heard all over the world on the BBC.& If the House of Parliament had not been burned down in 1834, the great clock would never have been erected. Big Ben takes its name from Sir Benjamin Hall who was responsible for the making& of the clock when the new House of Parliamen was being built. It is not only of immense size, but also is extremely accurate as well. Officials from Greenwich Observatory have the clock checked twice a day. On the BBC, you can hear the clock when it is actually striking because microphones are connected to the& clock tower. Big Ben has rarely gone wrong. Once, however, it fail to give the correct time. A painter who had been working on the tower hung a pot of paint on one of the hands and slowed it down.I'm looking forward to hearing fromyou!Yours Sincerely,Li Hua答案解析相关微课程上一题:下一题:发现相似题
学生端下载}

我要回帖

更多关于 2022冬奥会志愿者申请 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信