我有更好的答案
game。通常运动类项目都是用game表示,比如football game,basketball game
采纳率:86%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包打篮球要比踢足球有趣 的翻译是:Play basketball than football fun 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
打篮球要比踢足球有趣
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
Play basketball than football fun
play basketball than playing football interesting
Plays the basketball to have to play the soccer to be more interesting than
相关内容&a我在公司工作了一个月 I have worked for a month in the company & astop queue 停止队列 & agross WEIGHT OR OTHER QUANTITY AND VALUE 总重量或其他数量和价值 & a再一次偶然阅读新闻时,我被意大利宫大酒店吸引 When again accidentally reads the news, I by Italian Palace Hotel attraction & a最底2600 最底2600 & a太过于专注 正在翻译,请等待... & a今生今世在一起 This life this life in same place & atransformation while hiding client's views and priorities,
& amr.clark from universal trade corporation mr.clark从普遍性贸易公司 & ato a movie about feelings. 到一部电影关于感觉。 & aTell me what have i done to deserve something this beatiful 告诉我什么有完成的i该当某事美丽的这 & areporting.
& ain an attempt to explain current strategic choices and predict future behavior. 为解释潮流战略选择和预言未来行为。 & a在她的身上女性意识在得到了充分体现。 The female realized on hers body is obtaining has manifested fully. & aVACUUM PUMP ________________________________________________________________ 30
& aSHISEIDO BIO-PERFORMANCE SHISEIDO BIO-PERFORMANCE & aExtraverted Extraverted & a.Do you want me to help you with your math exam? . 您是否要我帮助您与您的算术检查? & a但是我可以在工作中不断学习,完善我自己 But I may study unceasingly in the work, consummate me & aOften listen to English language programmes 经常听英文节目 & a尽管近年来有的公司表示用人在于才能而不在于学历,但是如果没有证书连参加角逐的资格都没有。 Although recent years some companies expressed choosing a person for a job lies in can not lie in the school record, but if does not have the certificate company to participate in the contention the qualifications not to have. & aa low voice 低声音 & astate: 0 状态: 0 & asmart effect 聪明的作用 & aDamn 该死 & aноября 11月 & aΗ απ?σταση αυτ? ε?ναι η πιο π?νο, αλλ? δεν ε?στε γ?ρω στην καρδι? μου 这个距离是痛苦,但不是围绕我的心脏 & awhere are you getting to grandmather apartment where are you getting to grandmather apartment & aresiduum 残留物 & a本实验室与昆山华富合成革有限公司联合开发革用水性聚氨酯 正在翻译,请等待... & a不管她们做什么事都带着我,教会了我很多,使我的生活充满乐趣。 正在翻译,请等待... & a出现故障统计 Appears the breakdown statistics & aa soprts collection soprts收藏品 & aagrees to sell and the Buyer agrees to buy the under-mentioned goods according to the terms and conditions stipulateed below, 赞成出售和买家同意根据买下记物品期限和条件下面stipulateed, & aHer dream of coming to China has become really 她的梦想来到中国真正地成为了 & ajust take it 请采取它 & aAll right man I'm off. 所有正确的人我是。 & a会议已经进行半个小时了 The conference already carried on for half hour & aflamehaze 正在翻译,请等待... & ait can be supported by
local business and merchant 它可以是支持的地方事务和客商 & ashowing great love for some or something 显示对一些或某事的巨大爱 & aClose | Block 关闭 / 块 & aLucifinil And Lucifer Lucifinil和Lucifer & a我没有意识到危险 正在翻译,请等待... & a在中国,制陶技艺的产生可追溯到纪元前4500年至前2500年的时代,可以说,中华民族发展史中的一个重要组成部分是陶瓷发展史,中国人在科学技术上的成果以及对美的追求与塑造,在许多方面都是通过陶瓷制作来体现的,并形成各时代非常典型的技术与艺术特征。 In China, makes the ceramic technique the production to be possible to trace the era previous from 4500 to previous 2500 time, may say, in a Chinese nation history important constituent is the ceramic history, Chinese's in science and technology achievement as well as to the beautiful pursue and the & a首届麒麟杯北京市大学生人物造型设计大赛 First session unicorn cup Beijing university student character modelling design big game & ait's important to get a yearly physical examination too 也是得到逐年体格检查是重要的 & a4.4.3.3 初始报告的接受
& aいい加減にしなさい To some extent do & a管机构,对于II类和 III类器械,复印件应送予为器械添加CE标志提供证明的认定机构所处国家的权威主管机构。给权威主管机构的报告应在送给相关用户的忠告性通知之前或同时到达。
& a他的电话是362-4159. His telephone is 362-4159. & a我们却没有什么共同点 We do not have what common ground actually & a成果研发 Achievement research and development & awe can love each other very much 我们可以彼此相爱非常 & aIs the destiny arrangement 是命运安排 & a雪越下越大,天气越来越冷 The snow under is bigger, the weather is more and more cold & a打篮球要比踢足球有趣 Plays the basketball to have to play the soccer to be more interesting than &24小时热文
今日体育热点
6秒后自动进入首页}

我要回帖

更多关于 足球和篮球 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信