开头yeah lets get wetit 是一首nba放过的

一首NBA歌曲_百度知道
一首NBA歌曲
现在NBA官网上登的
现役十大灌篮高手经典之作卡特扣篮集里的背景音乐
说歌曲名称OK?
我有更好的答案
s and, as they see the king appearHaters definitely can&#39, live from Houston TexasYour's truly, the Mix Tape MessiahY&#39, that&#39, (looking at my watch)It'I'ma keep getting respect, I need mineGrind ti-i-i-i-s the reason yeah that's the reason you breathingIf that ain't nowhere around me, then that's, and jam it like a anthemDon't care bout who you know, and them wheels we call em 4'sSome on-lookers looking, like they wishing that they had emBalling if I want it, don't play with it go and grab emGet the old school a couple tools, candy paint and slab emGo and get the old school DJ Screw, cause I'm the illest rapper rappingIf you s grind time, I need mineGrind time, the realestIt's grind time, and do it like a championIt's grind time, I need mineGrind time, I need mineGrind ti-i-i-i-me, (looking at my watch)It's grind time, I need mineGrind time, I need mineGrind ti-i-i-i-me, (looking at my watch)I-I-I-I-I-I, I need mineFriends turn to foes, homies turn to hatersFurther down the road, partnas turn to fakersSo I'ma keep it true, but some will turn to perpetratorsWon't keep it in control, turn to instigatorsReal is how we roll, use to try to play usPatience getting low, switch it to the majorsFreestyle or flow, mean y'all on different pagesGot that bidness man grind, had to make a couple changesIt's grind time, I need mineGrind time, I need mineGrind ti-i-i-i-me, (looking at my watch)It's grind time, I need mineGrind time, I need mineGrind ti-i-i-i-me, (looking at my watch)I-I-I-I-I-I, I need mine 百度上要没有的话 上酷狗 绝对有~!;all know what time it is, it's grind time babyCt a problemIf you&#39, I need mineGrind time, I need mineGrind ti-i-i-i-me, (looking at my watch)I-I-I-I-I-I, I need mineNot hanging around that corner, when it's hot our or even colderYeah you know the color, denying it if they told yaThat I am not just a client mayn, I am the biggest rollerWhen is in my necklace, my appearance like a lampLit up in my ear, the fat lady sing at the operaSitting low in that dropper, on top of the mono-blockYa can't let all the hating stop yaNBA Live 2007中歌曲《Grind Time》歌词, I'm chasing and trying to fold aWhole stack Id just get off your bottom, then you'll be saying I got emGet it like me, maybe live near to seeWhile the people mad at your habit, beginning to beSuch a nusense but we, are as real as could beAnd real recognize real, but you looking different to meIt's tight they call it throwedCandy paint cover my do&#39, that paper be like my partnaMy paper ain&#39, just ask about me round the globeDown here the music Slowed, if it't stand it, standing near a chandelierI't never heard:Ha-s the reason I'm leavingGotta go get my G'ma keep on shining, like a Southern playa&#39, and sit crooked on my Davin'sAnd deal with it how I deal with it, I need mineGrind time, I need mineGrind ti-i-i-i-me, (looking at my watch)I-I-I-I-I-I, I need mineKing of the Chamillitary camp, cheering for the champBVS&#39, show em it ain&#39, be a good lad and go grab emFor now Is spose&#39, what would you be on the block forGrinding
采纳率:42%
baidu://mp3chamillionaire的&lt.com/m;楼上说错了;grind time&gt..不是07= =试听及下载
这首歌我在JAMES十大扣篮中的视频中听过。
转MP3一下就可以了
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
nba的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包求一首NBA的歌,记得是先是一个女的喊,嘿~~然后是耶~~循环几次_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求一首NBA的歌,记得是先是一个女的喊,嘿~~然后是耶~~循环几次
我有更好的答案
你把视频给我看看。 应该是个视频的配乐
呵呵朋友,就嘿耶哪知道是啥歌,能详细点不
你这叫人怎么猜啊
young????
额,, high歌吗?
NBA有这首吗?
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
nba的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包NBA暂停时的歌曲_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
NBA暂停时的歌曲
我有更好的答案
Breathless--The Corrs——NBA2004年的宣传曲17;\&#92.last night5.Fighter——NBA2002-03赛季的季后赛主题曲13.Dilemma——NBA宣传曲14.Song Of Yao Ming——姚明之歌 15.Get The Party Started/Sweet Dreams(混音重编版)--Pink 16.Why can&#39.Can''t Stop8.The Game Of Love——同样是一首2002-03赛季的主题曲9.Dig In——NBA2002-03赛季季后赛的主题曲10.Elevation——NBA宣传歌曲11;\&#39.It\&#92.Don&#92.I still believe--Mariah Carey——NBA一首广告歌曲7.Drift away--Uncle Kraker6;s my life--Bon Jovi 41.We Will Rock You——NBA曾用主题曲2.Yeah--Usher——NBA宣传曲3;t Stop——NBA宣传歌曲12
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
nba的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包NBA集锦里面的背景音乐 开头是这样的登登登 登登登 登登登 有节奏感_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
NBA集锦里面的背景音乐 开头是这样的登登登 登登登 登登登 有节奏感
NBA集锦里面的背景音乐 开头是这样的登登登
登登登 有节奏感 看过NBA的人可以去找11月29号黄蜂打灰熊的那个背景音乐
我有更好的答案
进攻节奏yeah usher
采纳率:100%
attraction
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
节奏感的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包问一首NBA宣传广告里的歌曲,在劲爆体育频道经常放,最近在CCTV5也有,第一句歌词好像是什么:It&s amazing……
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;}

我要回帖

更多关于 letsgetloud 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信