应用平台:WIN9X/NT/2000/XP/
安全认证:
论:当前有条评论
同系列软件
温馨提示:您的IP是
推荐下载点
电信下载网通下载
同类软件下载
Copyright © 2002- 版权所有 52PK游戏网 渝ICP证B2-号 渝网文(-010号国内首家 Photoshop CS2视频教程-ps,photoshop,视频,教程,下载-eNet网络学院
|| | | | |
| | |   |
  Photoshop CS2是Photoshop最新版本,也是目前图像处理功能最强大的软件之一。在教程安排上注重由浅入深,循序渐进。通过本教程的学习,不仅可以掌握Photoshop的一般操作,同时更能了解,该如何把学习过的知识应用于实际工作。
第一章:快速入门
第二章:操作界面
第三章:工具箱工具详细说明
第四章:调整颜色及色相色阶
第五章:选择区域及应用
第六章:使用图层及图层应用
第七章:文字处理
第八章:滤镜使用与制作WEB图像
第九章:实例文字处理
第十章:实例图像处理
第十一章:实例操作技巧
热门关键字:
网站合作、内容监督、商务咨询:010-
Copyright &
硅谷动力公司版权所有
未经授权禁止转载、摘编、复制或建立镜像.如有违反,追究法律责任.【声明】本网站部分内容属论坛网友发布,本网站仅提供网友交流平台,但有权在本网站范围内引用、发布、转载来自论坛网友发布的内容。网友发布内容纯属个人行为,与本网站立场无关。本网站对于论坛网友发布的内容所引发的版权、署名权的异议及纠纷,不承担任何责任。其他媒体转载须事先与原作者和本网站联系。
京ICP证000088号怎么样P照片?
怎么样P照片?
09-07-05 &
亲。。这个。。这不是一下子能弄明白的事!~我是个女孩子,以前看到网上非主流其他女孩子P的照片后觉得自己很想要!!!现在PS用的非常好了!!这样,先介绍个网站给你 QQ空间非主流网  您去百度网页里一打就能 找到!!那里有很多教程。。。不过我建议的学习步骤!!~1,下载一个PHOTOSHOP8.1版!也是在百度里搜。。刚下载完这个软件可能打开后完全不会用。。。所以自己要先去看一些网上帖子和教程,学习一下基本的工具用法,就是PS打开后做边的工具栏里的东西!!例如,模糊工具,圈套工具等!!!PS是不容易学习的,所以如果很难学习,就先下载一个和PS很像的软件,虽然没有PS功能强大,但是用起来特别简单,叫做光影魔术手!!~也是在百度里搜,到处都有下载。。。通过对光影魔术手的熟练之后,就可以先了解色阶等一下东西的叫法和具体用途,这个时候我在建议亲昵使用PHOTOSHOP!!不好意思亲,没有给你具体网址,因为嘿嘿很久没有P照片里,在这里说一下我的经验,希望对亲友用!!~~还有 P照片重要的是加入一些PS论坛!!!里面有很多分布介绍PS里各种功能的内容,在那些教程里碰到解说而自己又不知道是什么的时候就去百度里搜打个比方,最开始我在论坛里学习P照片教程的时候,就出现了画笔这一次,我不明白,于是我就是百度网页里面搜PHOTOSHOP画笔是什么,然后了解了画笔的意思,然后也有一次遇到一些问题,教程里有提到加载画笔,于是我又去百度搜 PHOTOSHOP如何加载画笔。一直这样反复份的话,不用多·久就可以基本上熟悉PHOTO里面的各个工具的作用,希望亲成功,加油啊
请登录后再发表评论!Adobe Photoshop Express on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Adobe Photoshop Express by Adobe, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Adobe Photoshop Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Photo editing made fun, fast and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes do it for you. Share with friends and family via Facebook, Instagram or text/email.Want to do more with your photos? Try the entire family of Photoshop mobile apps. Photoshop Mix lets you combine multiple photos into a single image, reduce camera blur and apply Content-Aware Fill. Photoshop Fix is an amazing photo retouching app that lets you fix a wide variety of imperfections in your photos.If you’re new to Photoshop Express, here are some of the many ways it can help you improve your photos:o Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.o Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure and white balance. o Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt and dust from your photos with one touch.o Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint and vibrance.o Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of Looks.o Customization: Create and save your own Looks.o Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!o New image-rendering engine: Improves performance and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.o Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.o Easy sharing, your way: Share on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and via text messaging. Create a free Adobe ID and get the Looks Paid Pack and Advanced Features Pack as a reward!!o The Looks Paid Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 additional one-touch filters.*o The Advanced Features Pack includes:o Noise Reduction to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos.o DeFog to reduce fog and haze from your photos.*View Adobe's Privacy Policy: /privacy/policy.htmlPACK NOTES:The Advanced Pack, previously called the Noise Reduction Pack, now includes Noise Reduction and DeFog and can be found in the Corrections slider menu. Customers who had the Noise Reduction Pack prior to the 3.4 release will automatically enjoy DeFog.Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:oPhoto: JPG, PNGoRaw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 4.0.4
version 4.0.4- Fixed iOS 7 specific crashversion 4.0.31. Added the Black Editing Theme back to the app. Now you can select the Editing Background Color through Preferences2. Enhancements to the Image selection experience to fix an issue where some users were unable to see their latest photos3. Fixed an issue where some users were seeing blurry thumbnails and also blurry images when opened for editing4. Fixed an issue with using the app with Photos Extensions where some users experienced loss in image EXIF data
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Photoshop Express for iPad
Love this app! I love to take photos of my two dogs. Every time I took an indoor photo, I got the dreaded green eyes. Did not want to buy, not to mention learn, full Photoshop just to fix these green eyes. This app has the option of fixing red human eyes or pet eyes and from there is a simple click to fix perfectly. Cant believe it's free!
RAW file processing removed from this version of the app
Why was the ability to process RAW files removed from the App ??? This was the main reason for purchasing this app ! I have been using this app to process my photos for the past two years. I am very disappointed !! Can I get the older version of the app that I paid for back ? I don't want or need a version that only processes JPEG formatted files.
Terrible Update
I usually save jpegs from my camera onto my iPhone camera roll and then I can edit those files via this app.
Those files no longer show up when I go to find them on my camera roll via this app.
It makes he app completely useless for me now.
I shouldn't have upgraded to the newest version!
Please fix or else you will lose a user!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 4.0.4Size: 93.5 MBLanguages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokm?l, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, TurkishSeller: Adobe Systems, Inc.Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
2.625&&&&&16 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&130534 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Advanced Pack$4.99Adobe Effect Pack$2.99Adobe Border Pack$0.99Adobe Revel Premium$5.99Adobe Revel Premium$59.99
More by Adobe
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.}

我要回帖

更多关于 妈妈可不可以请告诉我 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信