我喜欢跑步英语作文,因为它能使我保持建康,放松,,,,,作文八十词左右

您现在的位置: &
& My Favorite Sport :Running 我最喜欢的运动:跑步_700字
My Favorite Sport :Running 我最喜欢的运动:跑步_700字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
进入查字典作文网官方欢乐群了解更多第一手作文资讯,群号:
作者:ckm& | & 六年级&&
0人浏览了这篇文章
If you ask me what sport is my favorite sport? I will tell you it is running.
如果你问我我最喜欢的运动是什么,我会告诉你是跑步。
I like running because I think it&s a funny and easy sport. I can do it by myself. I was not very healthy when I was a little child. So my father took me running with him. He said it&s good for me. At first I didn&t like it at all. But after a few weeks I felt great when I was running. Therefore I go to running every three days. Now some of my classmates run with me. We always talk to each other. I like this sport.
我喜欢跑步,因为我认为这是一个有趣和容易的运动。我可以自己做。我是不是很健康,当我还是个小孩子。所以,我的父亲带我和他一起跑。他说,这是为我好。起初,我不喜欢它。但几个星期后,我感觉棒极了,当我跑。所以,我去跑,每三天。现在,我的一些同学跑了我。我们总是互相交谈。我喜欢这项运动。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu41145/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐英语作文,题目是:你最喜欢的户外运动是什么?你为什么喜欢这种运动?(理由不少于三个)请你就此写一篇作文介绍你喜爱的作文。八十词左右
英语作文,题目是:你最喜欢的户外运动是什么?你为什么喜欢这种运动?(理由不少于三个)请你就此写一篇作文介绍你喜爱的作文。八十词左右
考场作文,急求
不区分大小写
My favorite sport 

My favorite sport is
running.If you have a sports shoe you can do this sports.

Running not only make me more health,but also make my spirit more abundant.It will help me fix my attention and do my work much more efficient.Well,when i&m in low spirits,i would like to run,this will let out myself.Normally i run in the morning,sometimes in the afternoon.If there is enough time,i&ll run longer.

I love sports, I love running, I hope everyone can play sports actively.We make exercise , and our life will become more healthy.

我最喜欢的运动是跑步。只要你有一双运动鞋,你就可以进行这项运动。

跑步不仅让我的身体更加的健康,而且让我的精神更加的充沛。他可以使我更加集中注意力,并且我的工作效率大大提高。而且当我心情不好的时候,我也会跑步,这可以让我发泄我的心情。我跑步的时间一般是在早上,有时候是下午,每天坚持锻炼半个小时。如果时间充足,我会跑的时间更长。
我爱运动,我爱跑步,我希望每个人都能积极运动。我们锻炼,我们的生活也会更加健康。
你喜欢听音乐吗
《我最喜爱的运动》

Football is my favorite sport. Every time I play football with my classmates in the playground, we are very excited. 

During this summer vacation, I usually play football at four o’clock in the afternoon. I usually play it with Xia Haoran. He is one of my good friends. I haven’t got a football. But Xia Haoran has a good one. He always plays with me and we are happy. 

I watched the FIFA World Cup 2006 on TV in this summer vacation. My father and my mother are all football fans. They made me into a little fan. 

I like the German football team, but they didn’t win the champion in the end, and I was very disappointed. 

I love this game, and I hope that I can be a football star in my school.
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一篇英语作文80~100字:我最喜欢的运动(最喜欢的运动:跑步)
My favourite sport is running.Every day I always spend half an hour on it.Sometimes I will intive my parents or my friends to join me,and I am really enjoy this sport .Doing exercises is very important for everyone.If you want to do some things good,you must have a atheletic build,and then you can pay all your attention to your work or study with a good health.Running is a good way to keep fit.First,it can make your bonds flexible and keep far away from illness and kinds of pains.Secondly,running can make you become not lazy,and you can go outside,breathe the flesh air,and have an active body and a good mood.So,please do some sports to keep you in a good health.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The jog is my favourite
sport from memory there's way where near my home ,i 've jogged on everyday as a boy(girl) i prefer jog to other ports ,so i 'd jogged many years ,the way made me in healt...
My favourite sport-swimmingHello, everyone! Do you have a favourtie sport item? I think you do! I also do. My favourite sport is swimming.Every afternoon, I go swimming in our small river. W...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢跑步作文400字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信