我爸爸是一位经理他我喜欢踢足球作文英择汉

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译我家有三个人.我的爸爸,我的妈妈和我.我的爸爸是一位医生,他在医院里工作,他喜欢踢足球,但他不会骑马.我的妈妈是一位酒店经理,她喜欢唱歌,但她不会跳舞.我爱我的爸爸妈妈.
sevenwan104
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My family has three people. My father, my mother and I. My father is a doctor, he works in the hospital, he likes playing the soccer, but he will not ride a horse. My mother is a hotel manager, she likes singing, but she will not dance. I love my father mother.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码他很喜欢他的工作。
He likes his job very much.
实际上,他告诉我他真的很喜欢他的工作。
In fact, he told me he really likes his job.
他似乎很幸福,但是他真的很喜欢他的工作。
He doesn't seem to be unhappy but he really enjoys his work.
帕维尔很喜欢他的工作,并且很注意保持自己的身体状态,他很在意以至于就是在他的队友休息的时候他也自己训练。
Pavel loves his job deeply, and is very careful about maintaining his physical fitness, so much so that he trains even when his team mates rest.
他看起来很喜欢他的新工作。
It seems that he likes his new job.
奈德很喜欢他的新工作,但有关他皂职责部分,却和当初他被告知的内容有很大的差异。
Ned is enjoying his new job, but his responsibilities are a far cry from what he was told they would be.
因为拉上约翰的关系,他才找到工作―公司经理很敬重约翰,很喜欢他的工作。
He got his job by riding on John's coattails―the company director respects John and likes his work.
很明显,他喜欢他的工作。
He obviously enjoyed his work.
《新英汉大辞典》
但是他很喜欢和他一起工作的同事,所以他拷问自己,究竟是什么让他觉得不开心,是其他人还是因为自己的态度。
But he liked the people he worked with, so he did some soul-searching, asking himself whether he was unhappy because of someone else or because of his own attitude.
很显然,他满喜欢自己的工作的。
Obviously, he enjoys his work.
很显然,他满喜欢自己的工作的。
Tom:Obviously, he enjoys his work.
他很喜欢超级市场的新工作(职位)。
He likes his new job in the supermarket.
我的父亲是一位出租车司机,他非常喜欢自己的工作,他很喜欢踢足球。
My father is a taxi driver. He like his job very much. He is very fond of playing football.
开始时他很喜欢这份市场顾问的工作,但后来他对工作条件越来越不满,喜爱之情也变成怨恨,走向痛苦。
He initially enjoyed the job as a marketing consultant, but "that feeling turned to resentment and then to bitterness," he says.
他大体上还喜欢他的工作,工作很努力。
He liked his job at large and worked hard.
尽管困扰不断,史密斯先生说他还是很喜欢在中国工作的。
Despite all these hassles, Mr Smith says that he loves working in China. He loves the people.
詹姆斯(James)在一所大型大学的招生办工作,他很喜欢这份工作。
James liked his job in the admissions office of a large university.
巴比?琼斯很喜欢他这份计算机程序设计师的工作。
Bobby Jones liked his job as a computer programmer.
麦克莱伦先生就说过,“总统先生很积极,他很喜欢运动,这样一来,我的工作也容易很多。”
“He is very motivated and he loves to work, so that makes it very easy for me,” Mr. McClellan said.
我爸爸很高,他是一个警察,他非常喜欢他的工作,并且总是很努力工作。
My father is tall, He's a policeman, He very enjoy his work and always words very hard.
你真的干了一件质量很高的工作,我知道他会很喜欢你为影集新拍的照片的。
You really did a beautiful job. I know he will love the new photographs for your book.
如果一个人不喜欢他的工作,换工作就很需要了。
So if a person is not interested in his job, job hopping is normal and even necessary.
他很强壮,速度很快,喜欢防守的工作,但是在比赛中同样表现出很好的进攻能力。
He plays mainly at right back, but can also play along the defence or in midfield. He is strong, quick and enjoys defending but also has a good offensive side to his game.
我男朋友接受我那满是会议和旅行的工作,而他也很高兴我喜欢这工作。
My boyfriend accepts that my job involves constant meetings and traveling, and he's happy that I enjoy it.
莱昂纳多是个与众不同的人,他平等看待每个人,这挺不错的,我很喜欢他身为教练与球队接触和工作的方式。
Leonardo is an exceptional person, he puts everyone on the same level, which is a very nice thing, as a coach I liked his approach with the team and his working style.
史蒂文做他喜欢的工作,他每天工作都很努力,每天。
Steve worked at what he loved. He worked really hard. Every day.
很明显,他喜欢这种不工作就可以赚钱的主意。
He clearly liked the idea of making money without working for it.
很明显,他喜欢这种不工作就可以赚钱的主意。
He clearly liked the idea of making money without working for it.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 小猪佩奇猪爸爸踢足球 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信