英语作文给广东东莞银行篮球队社长写一封加入广东东莞银行篮球队队

为学校组建篮球队的建议信 英语作文_百度知道
为学校组建篮球队的建议信 英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
With the development of computers, the Internet has made its way into our daily life, Online chatting as a new communicative way has become more and more popular, especially with youngsters. However, like everything else, online chatting has both advantages and disadvantages. On one hand, people can make friends and air their views freely on line. When they feel frustrated they may talk with a stranger on line rather than with their parents or friends. For they think it's easier to talk with a stranger on line. They can also chat with people from different areas all over the world. When the chat is over, they feel contented and refreshed. On the one hand, some young people become too addicted to online chatting. They will sit in front of the com缉唬光舅叱矫癸蝎含莽puter day and night. It is not only a waste of time but also harmful to their health. In my opinion, online chatting does bring a lot benefits to our life, but we should try to reduce the negative effects to the minimum and make online chatting our valuable ass
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写一篇英语作文,假如你是李华,希望通过外籍教师peter找一个笔友.请写一封信,描述一下你理想中笔友,并说明为什么选这样的笔友条件:1.年龄15,2.性别女 3.爱好篮球,旅游,字数一百 已有开头 Dear Peter,I am writing t_百度作业帮
帮我写一篇英语作文,假如你是李华,希望通过外籍教师peter找一个笔友.请写一封信,描述一下你理想中笔友,并说明为什么选这样的笔友条件:1.年龄15,2.性别女 3.爱好篮球,旅游,字数一百 已有开头 Dear Peter,I am writing to ask whether you are able to do me a favor
Dear Peter,I am writing to ask whether you are able to do me a favor.Recently I heared that writing letters to a foreign penpal is good for improving my English.Since you are very busy,I would be glad that you introduce a foreign penpal to me.My ideal penpal is a 15 year-old girl.My hobbies are playing basketball and travelling.And I hope she loves travelling and playing basketball,too.Please write back to me soon.Best wishes to you!Yours,Lihua这点内容写一百字不好写,但是需要多说些细节.仅供参考.纯手打,英语作文带翻译 关于校篮球队的_百度作业帮
英语作文带翻译 关于校篮球队的
It is Saturday moring.Our school basketball team are training hard.The start of training after school.And they tyaining harder than usual.Because theother team beat in the final match.This year they want to do better.Their coach is pleased because they are piaying better as a team now.They are more careful.So they have a better chance of winning.猜你感兴趣
Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&