其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区★我最喜欢的运动英语作文带翻译-打篮球-英文写作翻译英语作文-无忧考网
我最喜欢的运动英语作文带翻译-打篮球
无忧考网为您整理了“我最喜欢的运动英语作文带翻译-打篮球”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
My hobby is playing basketball. I started to play basketball when I was 12 years old. After school, I would stay on the playground and play basketball with some friends of mine until it was dark . Since then I have taken it as my hobby because it is good to my health and I enjoy it very much. Now I work in a big foreign company. I am busy at work during the week so I don’t often play it, when there are some holidays for me to have a rest . I will find some old friends to go to the gym together to play basketball for 3 to 4 hours there . I will feel very happy and relaxed . This exercise is quite beneficial to me, because I am very, very strong now. Three mael for day It is necessary for us to take breakfast well, becuase it is very important to take so. once you have fresh spirit so that you could do everything in great effort and vigor. The lunch is semm to play the same role with the breakfast, attention it must take enough for the afternoon you have to work hard. Certainly, on the evening, you should take little so that your stomach will take a little burden. Good health from here.我的爱好是打篮球。当我12岁的时候,我就开始打篮球了。放学后,我会留在操场上和一些朋友打篮球,直到天黑。从那时起,我把它作为我的爱好,因为它对我的健康很好,我非常喜欢它。现在我在一家大外国公司工作。我在这周工作很忙,所以我不常去玩,当有一些假期我可以休息一下。我会发现一些老朋友一起去健身房打篮球3到4个小时有。我会感到非常愉快和放松。这个练习对我来说是很有益的,因为我现在很强壮。一天三餐是我们吃早餐很必要,因为它是以非常重要。一旦你有了新的精神,你就能尽一切努力和活力。午餐与早餐是建立起同样的作用,注意它必须足够你努力的下午。当然,在晚上,你应该带点小,这样你的胃会有点负担。身体健康。打篮球的英文怎么说
打篮球的英文:play basketball参考例句:She likes to play basketball and waterski.她喜欢打篮球和滑水。As a basketball player, he's a natural.他天生是打篮球的料子。Playing basketball is one form of physical exercise. 打篮球是体育活动的一种形式。&In his early years, he was a keen basketball player.&他早年热衷于打篮球。In their spare time, they’re fond of playing basket-ball.业余时间,他们喜欢打篮球We are going to play neither basketball nor volleyball.我们既不将打篮球也不将打排球。&To be plain with you, I really do not know how to play Basketball.&"老实说,我真的不知道怎么打篮球。"&My brother always beats me at basketball, hands down.&"打篮球,我哥哥总是轻而易举就打败我。"Bill challenged Jim's remark that basketball is safer than football.比尔对吉姆的打篮球比踢足球安全的说法提出异议。I'm fond of the shuttle cock, the seesaw and playing basketball. How about you?我喜欢跳毽子、跷跷板和打篮球。你呢? :v. 装扮;戏弄;参加;同…比赛;玩;打出;发挥作用;演奏;播放;扮演n. 戏剧,剧本;比赛;玩耍,游戏represent a play再上演某剧 play around with在一起厮混|玩弄|戏弄 Play havoc with搅乱,破坏He played a small part in the play. 他在这出戏里演一个小角色。 If you are playing cards, you are playing a game using cards.纸牌游戏就是用纸牌来玩的一种游戏。:n. 篮球;篮球运动They ransacked the whole classroom for their basketball.他们翻遍了整个教室寻找他们的篮球。Throw the basketball at the net.往蓝网里投篮球。He has no superior as a basketball player. 作为一名篮球运动员,没有人能胜过他。I like swimming and basketball.我喜欢游泳和篮球。Or maybe you like basketball?还是说你喜欢篮球运动?翻译推荐:
大家都在看
加载更多评论}

我要回帖

更多关于 日语最喜欢你了怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信