英文围绕李华从事太空工作的主题写一篇演讲稿的格式

假如你是李华,你校将于下周就如何学习英语进行一次演讲比赛,请你用英语写一篇演讲稿内容包括1学习英..._百度知道
假如你是李华,你校将于下周就如何学习英语进行一次演讲比赛,请你用英语写一篇演讲稿内容包括1学习英...
假如你是李华,你校将于下周就如何学习英语进行一次演讲比赛俯旦碘秆鄢飞碉时冬江,请你用英语写一篇演讲稿内容包括1学习英语的重要性2谈谈自己的英语学习方法3谈谈自己的学习收获。急要
我有更好的答案
English as a lingua franca is crucial language in nowadays world, expecially in China with the developing of ecnomy and the need of communication with people from different countries. Therefore, it is very important for Chinese to learn English not only for their future career, but also the desire of cross-cultural communication.
There are many ways to learn English. Based on my own experience, I think that the best and effective way to learn English is to listen to English news, music and watch English TV programmes and movies which are spoken by native English speakers. It is the good way because they are attractive and interesting as well as making...
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
演讲比赛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是高三(1)班班长李华,为了结合学校开展的“理想教育”活动,学校决定举办一场以“我有一个梦想”为主题的英语演讲比赛。请根据以下提示用英语写一篇演讲稿。内容要点_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是高三(1)班班长李华,为了结合学校开展的“理想教育”活动,学校决定举办一场以“我有一个梦想”为主题的英语演讲比赛。请根据以下提示用英语写一篇演讲稿。内容要点
假如你是高三(1)班班长李华,为了结合学校开展的“理想教育”活动,学校决定举办一场以“我有一个梦想”为主题的英语演讲比赛。请根据以下提示用英语写一篇演讲稿。内容要点如下:■你的梦想■说明理由■如何实现注意:1. 可根据内容需要适当发挥,使行文连贯; 2. 不可出现自己学校,班级和姓名的信息; 3. 字数:80字以上(演讲稿开头和结尾语已给出,不计入总词数); 4. 请在答题卡上作答。 Dear fellow students , I am Li Hua from Class One Senior Three and I’m so pleased to share my dream with you here . &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
That’s all. Thank you .
不唯一 Dear fellow students,
I am Li Hua from Class One Senior Three and I’m so pleased to share my dream with you here . My dream is to be a scientist in space exploration. As is known to all, space is to be explored and known to us human beings, so more and more countries are trying their best to have a hand in it because space research can demonstrate a nation’s power and prosperity.
To realize my dream, I firstly should focus on the science courses at school so that I can establish a sound foundation for my further study. Secondly, what I should do is read widely about the recent findings about space to get better preparation about my field. Of course I would choose space research as my major in my favorite university and spare no effort to realize it. That’s all. Thank you .假如你是李华,你校将于下周就如何学习英语进行一次演讲比赛,请你用英语写一篇演讲稿内容包括1学习英...假如你是李华,你校将于下周就如何学习英语进行一次演讲比赛,请你用英语写一篇_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是李华,你校将于下周就如何学习英语进行一次演讲比赛,请你用英语写一篇演讲稿内容包括1学习英...假如你是李华,你校将于下周就如何学习英语进行一次演讲比赛,请你用英语写一篇
假如你是李华,你校将于下周就如何学习英语进行一次演讲比赛,请你用英语写一篇演讲稿内容包括1学习英...假如你是李华,你校将于下周就如何学习英语进行一次演讲比赛,请你用英语写一篇演讲稿内容包括1学习英语的重要性2谈谈自己的英语学习方法3谈谈自己的学习收获.
Hi! I'm Li Hua.I'm glad to deliver my speech here.Today i'm going to talk about how to study English. English is a very important kind of language in the world which is spoken by many people.It's necessary for us to study this common language.Also,learning other language can exchange different ideas with many countries.It's a trend to study english. Learning a language has some ways,too. We should read english at least half an hour every day so we can have a good sense of language.And we must have enough practice to improve our skills of english.Moreover,we need to notice english in our daily life.As a result,we can use english habitually. During my english learning,I learn a lot.We should spend more time on english to have progress.英语考试,大家帮我写篇英语作文假如你是李华,最近举行了一次班会主题是:太空探险的意义.结合下面内容写一篇文章,客观介绍讨论的情况并表达你的观点一些同学赞同:1、获得新的知识2_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语考试,大家帮我写篇英语作文假如你是李华,最近举行了一次班会主题是:太空探险的意义.结合下面内容写一篇文章,客观介绍讨论的情况并表达你的观点一些同学赞同:1、获得新的知识2
英语考试,大家帮我写篇英语作文假如你是李华,最近举行了一次班会主题是:太空探险的意义.结合下面内容写一篇文章,客观介绍讨论的情况并表达你的观点一些同学赞同:1、获得新的知识2、从太空取得新的资源3、扩大人类的生存空间一些同学反对:1、耗资巨大2、宇航员安全问题已经写好题目outer space explorations,yes or no we had an argument over whether it was necessary to carry out outer space explorations at a class meeting the other day.120!左右希望五中的朋友不要抄我这篇了谢谢
we had a serious argument on this meeting,some of our students approve outer space explorations.in their's opinion ,ourter space explorations are more and more important in nowadays:first of all求一篇英语演讲稿,人物李华,题目what shall we do to thank our parents 120-150字顺便说下英语演讲稿格式,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语演讲稿,人物李华,题目what shall we do to thank our parents 120-150字顺便说下英语演讲稿格式,
求一篇英语演讲稿,人物李华,题目what shall we do to thank our parents 120-150字顺便说下英语演讲稿格式,
Good afternoon!My name is Li Hua.As Thanksgiving is drawing near,I’d like to express our gratitude for the energy and time that our parents have devoted to us.As is known to all,great patience and perseverance are needed to bring up a child.We couldn’t have grown up without the parent’s care and love.They always do whatever they can to help us make progress.I can feel my parents’ deep love for me,which motivates me to make greater progress.I think there are a lot of things we can do to show our gratitude towards them.For example,we can cook a meal for them.Besides,we can help them with some housework.What is more important,we should tell them we are thankful for what they have done for us and we won’t let them down.}

我要回帖

更多关于 演讲稿的格式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信